The #Rams are expected to hire former #Broncos GM Brian Xanders to a senior personnel role, source s

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
If he doesn't get an extension and walks at the end of the contract then yes. Right now he's under contract for this NFL season. It's unlikely he goes anywhere how many players/coaches/front office guys can you say are synonymous with a teams name.
Personally, I don't see him leaving, but he does have a long standing relationship with Stan, and now there is another connection with this hiring. Just saying. He does seem to know how to build a winning team, and doesn't mess around when a change needs to be made. Again, you are right, it would be almost insane to see him leave, but I could see this leaking as a way for him to gain negotiating power with the Broncos.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I like the fact that he has both GM and Personnel experience...and previously working with Snead is a plus...

Now I think we move on to hiring a VP of Football Operations.....
Why!? for what purpose. What would be his duties!?

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Why!? for what purpose. What would be his duties!?

We needs someone to Run football operations other than Demoff. This would allow Demoff to focus on the business and marketing side and the new stadium. Bringing back Snead for 1 more season at least means we don't need to be in a super hurry to hire a VP of Football operations.... But at some point we need to hire someone to solidify our front office from a football perspective.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
If he doesn't get an extension and walks at the end of the contract then yes. Right now he's under contract for this NFL season. It's unlikely he goes anywhere how many players/coaches/front office guys can you say are synonymous with a teams name.
Elway also has some ownership stock in Denver. That makes him an unlikely candidate to move to another team as a GM, does it not?