The Rams are 0-3 ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
... when they injure the opponents starting QB.

Think about that for a moment. Kind of ironic, considering the Rams state of affairs regarding their starting QB of the past 2 years.

So, here's a thought ... let's not do it. See if we can get a win by sacking that QB instead. It worked on Wilson.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin

Think about that for a moment. Kind of ironic, considering the Rams state of affairs regarding their starting QB of the past 2 years.

So, here's a thought ... let's not do it. See if we can get a win by sacking that QB instead. It worked on Wilson.
You say that as if they injure the QB intentionally. And Uh yeah of course were 0-3 look who we had taking snaps from center in those games

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Knocking out opposing QB's does not cause losses. Not being able to take advantage of their disadvantage causes the loss. Right now, the guys lining up opposite our guys on offense are better. That could change down the road, but that is what we have. Our guys are not as good as their guys. If they were we wouldn't see what we've seen.

azcards

UDFA

I agree with this statement :) Here's to healthy knees!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
The two teams that beat us, the Skins and the Steelers, both lost their next game.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good point. So all three teams we lost to, lost their next game. Strange.

we'll have to see what happens next week. the seagulls played the packers in green bay, the skins played their superbowl against us and the steelers stole defeat from the jaws of victory.

for the time being i'm putting it down to coincidence, except the skins.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
We didn't lose to the seagulls

I have the ability to delete all my previous posts in this thread and probably should because each one I make is dumber than the one before. But I'll leave it as a reminder to take the advice in the post area that says "Think Before You Post." :shades: I blame it on lack of sleep. Good night all. :sleep:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I have the ability to delete all my previous posts in this thread and probably should because each one I make is dumber than the one before. But I'll leave it as a reminder to take the advice in the post area that says "Think Before You Post." :shades: I blame it on lack of sleep. Good night all. :sleep:
:ROFLMAO:

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom

And all teams the Rams have played this year are 0-3 the game after playing the Rams.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler

Didn't the Rams knock Kolb out of the game they won on TNFB a few years back? If so, that's 1-3.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
200.gif