The Rage Cage

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
We totally need one of these. One of the forums I also frequent, which shan't be named, has one. The purpose is simple.

You get to rage about the day's BS in your life.

Take me for example.

How the FUCK does your hair stylist totally sheer off a 3rd of your eyebrow?

I mean, seriously? Laziness? Brain fart? Stupidity? A secret KU fan? (I was wearing a Mizzou shirt).

I look like a 10 year old who got a hold of dad's razor and thought funky eyebrows was the shit.

So, Rams Brethren, any solutions so I don't look like a total dumbfuck in front of the smokin' ladies at the gym?

Girls seems to sniff out hair related stuff like hounds. :mad:

Athos

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think my balls just shriveled up, X.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Is there any way you can provide pictures. We promise we won't laugh.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
P13trmO.jpg

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
I can remember many years ago when I was probably 19 or 20, I used to go to this very sexy woman for a haircut. Back then it was ll about "hairstylists" and I had given up on the corner barber guy. Well, one day I decided I'd go cheap and I went to the old barber guy and figured I'd get a trim.

I kid you not my hair looked like this:

Portrait-dated-1938-of-Nazi-leader-Adolf-Hitler-AFP.jpg

Although I did not have a "Hitler" mustache I did have one and I was horrified. I did not even want him to FIX anything because I was worried about what else it would look like. I drove home as low in the seat as I could, ran into the house and half-assed trimmed my hair into something horrible and eventually just decided to shave it down and start over.

That was a bad day.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I threatened for years to do so and finally getting up the nerve to cue ball my head. I have not had any regrets since. There are a lot of upsides including no barber (stylist), no shampoo and no morning rack head. No bad hair days! The only downside is the draft in winter. You gotta wear a hat.