The positives...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
rams24/7 said:
HometownBoy said:
6. Quick looked good, showed sure hands, still needs to work on getting open.

Did you miss his big drop???

Did you see Austin and Cook's? Also big?

It was the 4th quarter after the game was out of reach, excuse me for not crucifying him for having a drop when we're down by more than 3 TDs in the waning minutes of the 4th.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
HometownBoy said:
rams24/7 said:
HometownBoy said:

It was the 4th quarter after the game was out of reach, excuse me for not crucifying him for having a drop when we're down by more than 3 TDs in the waning minutes of the 4th.

I'm not downplaying anybodies drops, but to say Quick was "sure handed" is a misnomer

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
rams24/7 said:
HometownBoy said:
rams24/7 said:
HometownBoy said:

I'm not downplaying anybodies drops, but to say Quick was "sure handed" is a misnomer
Because he had a drop? You know that literally eradicates everybody from the sure handed department.

It's not a misnomer, he had one drop, but a good catch in coverage before hand.

Ebonemalone

Rookie
This is completely random, but I'm on my phone on the tapatalk app. How do I freaking make a new post!!!! I forgot

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Goto the forum section.... You can't make a new thread in the "latest" section

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2