The positives...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
They learned humility by being humiliated.

And yes, that is a positive.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I thought I was Marty McFly and traveled back in time to 2008.
That's a positive.

fearsomefour

Legend
fastcat said:
Kept the qb under 300yds passing.

Kinda played better in the secondary, but that could have been they didn't need to throw the ball much.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

7 yards per carry....Dallas didnt need to pass, although, Romo completed 70% of his passes. So, basically the Rams D was bad in every phase. Got a couple of sacks....big deal. Long is mia, the secondary is suspect and run D that had been good just got destroyed.
Nothing positive from this game, not one thing.
The Whiners are struggling to do anything vs. the Colts at home, so, next weeks game is a make or break for both teams (if SF loses).
I had the Rams pegged at 7-9 this year or 8-8 based on it being such a young team. They looked like a 2 win team this week, but, I think they get better. I am surprised my worry with team is more about coaching than young players.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I hit 1,000 posts! :tooth: Not that a many of them made any sense.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
MTRamsFan said:
I hit 1,000 posts! :tooth: Not that a many of them made any sense.

Congratulations.

With a signature like yours... post more often! :cool:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
My only positive. McLeod looked pissed and wanted to hurt someone. He looked like the only one unwilling to take this shit in stride.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
RamFan503 said:
My only positive. McLeod looked pissed and wanted to hurt someone. He looked like the only one unwilling to take this shit in stride.
I saw the same from TJ. Our secondary including J.Jenkins were the only guys hitting today.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
The positives keep on coming Redskins loss & are 0-3. The 9ers have lost two in a row & look beatable by a strong running game!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
BonifayRam said:
The positives keep on coming Redskins loss & are 0-3. The 9ers have lost two in a row & look beatable by a strong running game!

Boy if THAT doesn't sound like us... oh wait.... never mind. :what:

Ram_of_Old

CGI_Ram said:
Going to be real hard to find much today...

Me;

1. Pead. We are still struggling in the run game... but with 7 catches he showed some quickness.

2. Zuerlein nailed his extra point? :sly:

:what:

I guess there is good in everything. On Thursday we will be playing for second place in the Division. Now if only Gore could get caught driving drunk...

fearsomefour

Legend
RamFan503 said:
BonifayRam said:

Boy if THAT doesn't sound like us... oh wait.... never mind. :what:

Haha.
Well, the run doesnt need to be dominant it just needs to exist enough to help keep passrushes honest. That is about a million miles away right now. This is the biggest reason I want to see more of Pead, need to figure out if this guy can carry the rock 20 times in a game or not.
If Willis and Smith are both out of the game Thursday the Rams should be able to score. The reality is the O has been been except for when running the no huddle. This tells me the game plans simply are not working. The Rams have had success when Bradford is left to run it.
What the hell happened to the passrush also??

TexasRam

Legend
Positives:

Martyball jr and Walton are both one more game closer to being fired.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Look at it this way, our draft picks just got better for next year :nana:

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
1. TJ McDonald, he's a gamer. Games long gone, he could have just let Murray gash us and run off more clock, instead he cleaned Murray's clock twice. Gotta love the heart in that one, and he's got a nose for the ball, tighten up his coverage and he's gonna be something to reckon with.

2. Hurry up still looks good, too bad it only came in the 4th quarter in the final 5 minutes.

3.Isiah Pead did something with a lot of nothing today, yards may not look that great, but to get what he did with our O-line getting ZERO and I mean ZERO push in their battles that's pretty good.

4. Austin yet again shows when he gets the ball he can make big things happen, he just needs to have his team stop taking it away before he even has the ball in his hand or moves.

5.D-line was still fighting and getting penetration, so they're still the same guys they were last year, just couldn't do much because everyone else on the D didn't show up.

6. Quick looked good, showed sure hands, still needs to work on getting open.

7. We got out uninjured.