‘The playmaker’ schools Blackmon

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

The NFL should have an Old-Timers game just like baseball does. Flag or two-hand touch, obviously, but they should do it. I'd love to see guys like Torry and Irvin out there catching balls from Warner and Elway.

they did.. I remember Deon, Aikman, and Irvin all playing in it not long ago

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Random thread revival ftw.

it wasn't random. on my mobile this thread was on the top of the page which would sometimes pop up as the first page and you couldn't get out of it by refreshing the page.

expect to see more "random" thread revivals.

jjab360

Legend
it wasn't random. on my mobile this thread was on the top of the page which would sometimes pop up as the first page and you couldn't get out of it by refreshing the page.

Sounds random to me lol.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

That's because Les went back a couple of years to bump something random.
(sometimes he drinks a little).

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's because Les went back a couple of years to bump something random.
(sometimes he drinks a little).

I meant the whole page was 2 years old but just appeared as the 1st page. And the Blackmon thread was at the top of the page. When I refreshed the page it would stay on the same 2 year old page. That's why I think he bumped that particular thread.

He did the trick because that two year old page hasn't come back up on my mobile.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I think you drink a little too. :p

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This thread was at the top of my page...

Athos

Legend
Know what? Michael Irvin would be a damn good WR coach. I don't care much for him personally, but he's pretty freakin' solid, coaching-wise, in those videos. And I always thought he was a huge dude too. If you ever saw him in that remake of The Longest Yard, he's a beast. Then you look at Blackmon right next to him, and there's not a lot of difference. Irvin is a bit thicker, but I'd bet Blackmon could get pretty beastly under an NFL strength and conditioning coach too.

I dunno now..... maybe I'm back on the Blackmon wagon.

Pay no attention to me. I'm all over the map lately.

Hah. I've always been on the Blackmon talent wagon.

Problem is, the wagon wheels are rotted to the core.

Oh god, I got suckered in this years old thread as well.

DAMMIT! Who bumped this shit!?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I'ma bump it again...fun looking back...I used to get Blackmon & Dez mixed up...Both of these guys were beasts in college...I'd say better (see more physical) than Sammy Watkins...Dez seems to have gotten over the hump....Still think there's time for Blackmon....Lee, Blackmon...that other guy plus Bortles...Toby the Horse.Mercedes..decent line...Makings of a good offense

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
Blackmon is a complete idiot, he has so much damn potential to become one of the best WR's in the league. He cant seem to keep his head straight though. Once he gets over being immature he's going to be a very solid #1.
Get a feeling he never will get it.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Despite all the hype, I could never get on the Blackmon bandwagon going into the draft. Liked him, but I remember liking Michael Floyd more and Kendall Wright the most.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
What is it with this thread?
lmao. I've discovered that if you accidentally click on the word 'Title' from the forum list (or any space around it), it sorts the threads and this one somehow ends up on top.

lmao. I've discovered that if you accidentally click on the word 'Title' from the forum list (or any space around it), it sorts the threads and this one somehow ends up on top.

And then people think it's a new thread or what?