The perfect Storm

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
Texans chooose Bortles. The Rams convince Jacksonville, who badly want sammy watkins, they are going to pick him. Blacmon is doubtful for the 2014 campaign. Jags swap places for their second rounder. Rams convince browns, who badly want jfootball, that minny or dallas is trying to move up to pick him. Browns swap for their second rd pick. Oakland is oakland and they badly want mack. We swap with them for their second rounder. And so we than convince atlanta we are taking clowney they give us their second round pick. We pick Robinson with the six ppick and have five picks in the second round. And this is why thursday can't come soon enough.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Texans chooose Bortles. The Rams convince Jacksonville, who badly want sammy watkins, they are going to pick him. Blacmon is doubtful for the 2014 campaign. Jags swap places for their second rounder. Rams convince browns, who badly want jfootball, that minny or dallas is trying to move up to pick him. Browns swap for their second rd pick. Oakland is oakland and they badly want mack. We swap with them for their second rounder. And so we than convince atlanta we are taking clowney they give us their second round pick. We pick Robinson with the six ppick and have five picks in the second round. And this is why thursday can't come soon enough.

If that happened; I'd shit the bed and be happy to clean it up.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
If that happened; I'd crap the bed and be happy to clean it up.
Pretty much, just thinking of this scenario makes me giddy at the thought of what the announcers would be saying as we continue to trade back with every team, stockpiling those picks! :ROFLMAO:

paceram

Pro Bowler

I am nominating you as Les Snead's assistant!!!

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Give me a gallon of that kool-aid please except I want Matthews

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
notworthy.gif

iced

except that the jags hc is seattle's old Dc,and they badly want a pass rusher - like mack or clowney,to fill their 'leo' role