The other WR

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OhioRam

Rookie
I want outside of Sammy W is Odell Beckham Jr.

anyone else high on him?

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I like Beckham's teammate. Jarvis Landry. I know @Jrry isn't that high on him, but there's just something about the way he plays that sticks out to me. Oh, and he has some amazing hands.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Yeah, I like Marquis Lee in the 2nd. Much more value than Watkins at #2.

OhioRam

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
But Odell has great speed and very nice hands as well. Plus look's like he knows how to get open.
Nice 2nd round pick if still there

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Lots of very talented WRs in this draft, no doubt about that. Evans, Beckham, Watkins, Matthews, Benjamin, Lee, etc.....all could be very good at the next level.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I see Odell getting his name called mid 1st. He is a nice player. So is Landry.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Besides, Mike Evans, I like Ole Miss WR Donte Moncrief, Indiana WR Cody Latimer, and Alabama WR Kevin Norwood.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This is why Snead says it's a deep class. It sure seems like it.

I like Beckham's acceleration, but he's a smaller player and for that reason I pause. But dude has game.

I prefer Moncrief in this tier of players. I like his size and any guy that can run routes stands a chance in the pros.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Beckham doesn't make it out of the 1st round. If we ended up with a Cleveland trade that landed us the 26th pick, yeah, he might still be there. I'd definitely take a chance on Kelvin Benjamin in the 2nd but don't know if he falls to 2-12.

Anyone know much about Devin Street from Pitt? Every time I see his name I can't help but think this kid could be a late round gem and I've got absolutely nothing to base that on!:confused:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I like a few guys that have already been mentioned(Beckham,Moncrief). I also like Bruce Ellington in the mid rds.