The Other Week's Games (Bears in Particular)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
Clausen actually looks good so far.

I actually hope Clausen looks really damn good so Cutler gets dangled even more.

- If we had an Alex Smith type at QB, we'd be playoff bound.

- ATL is sooooooooo bad.

- Keenum has a pick, but 3 explosive passing plays.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Clausen looks great. Maybe we should sign him and leave cutler behind

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Man, do KC WRs suck ass.
It's amazing that he's as good as he is with what he has to work with. Nice oline and great running game sure helps. I'm glad he's not in frisco anymore. I think they would have won more games with him instead of krap.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I just flipped to the ATL/NO game... They said SJ left the game with injury. Anyone know more?

EDIT: just heard quad injury.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Teddy Bridgewater is so good. Just made great back to back plays to get Minnesota within a 2PC of tying it up.

Athos

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Teddy Bridgewater is so good. Just made great back to back plays to get Minnesota within a 2PC of tying it up.

Still speechless about just not getting a QB to develop, at the very least, in the last draft. If Sam makes a come back, you trade that QB for picks or other players to QB desperate teams...

Not we get stuck with putrid shit QBs in 2015&2016.