The opposite

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Cook still bothers me. He is not smooth in any phase of the game to me. Still fights the ball. Runs with the ball exposed. Frankly I still prefer Kendricks.
To Cooks credit his blocking did improve as the season went on.

I like kendricks a lot, he showed steady improvement since he became a Ram and had a pretty good 2nd year. If we never signed Cook, I think Kendricks would have had almost the same stats as Cook had last year.

fearsomefour

Legend
I like kendricks a lot, he showed steady improvement since he became a Ram and had a pretty good 2nd year. If we never signed Cook, I think Kendricks would have had almost the same stats as Cook had last year.
I agree. Cook has a good 40 time but is not quick off the line. That is nit picking I know. He still looks like an athlete trying to be a football player....if he ever gets it all dialed in look out. The potential is huge.

lockdnram21

Legend
im telling u the running game opened up thing for everybody. next year is going to ne great

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I think Cook can be a pro-bowl lock still, now with a year in our system, having some experience with Sam and not catching passes from Clemens anymore, I don't see why he can't return to that week 1 form.
This^^^

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I remember looking like a genius after Week 1 in Fantasy football when Cook went off like that. Then, weeks 2-16 happened.

BeerOClock

Rookie
For those who were defending Austin Pettis, watch what he does on the play that starts at 23:41. Things like this don't show up on a stat sheet, but they win games.