The opposite

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Was i the only one convinced that Jared Cook was going to have a MONSTER year after that cardinals game?

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think we all bought into Cook after that game...
That was certainly one of the biggest disappointments of the year. Not that he had an awful year, but I thought we had a pro bowl lock.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
That was certainly one of the biggest disappointments of the year. Not that he had an awful year, but I thought we had a pro bowl lock.

If he had even been just half as good for the 15 other games as he was in the 1st, he would of had an awesome season.

I agree, I bought in hard as well, thinking he was going to be a pro-bowl caliber TE. At least we know not to feel that way this year.

Last edited:

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I think Cook can be a pro-bowl lock still, now with a year in our system, having some experience with Sam and not catching passes from Clemens anymore, I don't see why he can't return to that week 1 form.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I can only complain about Cooks blocking at times. He put up franchise numbers with Clemons throwing the ball most of the year.

PhxRam

As soon as they get a certain number of views I intend to take them down, I only make them for my own enjoyment and the enjoyment of those on here.

We could always make a private forum for members eyes only, with the understanding that the videos will not be shared and you could then make the videos unlisted

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
We could always make a private forum for members eyes only, with the understanding that the videos will not be shared and you could then make the videos unlisted

Sounds like a good idea, I've no idea of the technical side of it but if you can make it work...

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
That was a great video, man. It reminded me of why Bradford is so good. :D

fearsomefour

Legend
I think we all bought into Cook after that game...
Cook still bothers me. He is not smooth in any phase of the game to me. Still fights the ball. Runs with the ball exposed. Frankly I still prefer Kendricks.
To Cooks credit his blocking did improve as the season went on.