The One Billion Dollar ROD trivia challenge

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
Having recently taken a vow of virtual poverty, I've decided to give away my all my ROD dollars.

The first person to answer a simple trivia question gets it all.

I'd ask that if you don't know/aren't sure what the answer is please don't look it up and then answer.
Please feel free to guess though, as you may get lucky and get it.
I'll just take everybody at their honor on this.

So here goes...

Which actor did James Bond author Ian Fleming originally want to play 007?
(FYI, Fleming thought that Sean Connery was all wrong for the role)
The actor in question was offered the part, but turned it down because he felt the role was too overtly sexual. Great career move.

Good luck!

Last edited:

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No to both.

Going forward just one guess per player?

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Patrick McGoohan? He was considered about the same time as Connery I believe.

And the rich get richer!

Congratulations blue.
I'll transfer the money over before the end of the day.

Sorry more people didn't get to play, but that's the way it goes sometimes.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Hah, too funny I took a shot in the dark there. My girlfriends sister had to design a bond thing for a client and was going on and on about the history behind it all for probably two hours, I'll have to thank her.(y)

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Hah, too funny I took a shot in the dark there. My girlfriends sister had to design a bond thing for a client and was going on and on about the history behind it all for probably two hours, I'll have to thank her.(y)
You earn much more money, we're going to start having to make conspiracy theories about how you control the entire economy. ;)