The One Big Question Nobody has asked this Pre-Season!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Why haven't we Heard from @-X- !!! Did he Drop-Dead!?! "Where is ' The Dude' ... When he's needed!!!! Someone Answer this Nagging Question!!! Is he on Vacation or What!!!!?!

Edit:" Why can I not edit the Title to "This" instead of "The"!!!?!

Last edited:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
We miss you @-X- . You are the Rodfather, the Dude, X-Factor. Rams need you, bro!

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Pauly.gif

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
@DaveFan'51 people do get busy. I wasn't here much last year and this spring due to my job. Working 12 hours a day with almost an hour commute each way made for 14 hour days. Not to mention working many Saturday's and even some Sunday's at 8 hours. I had to spend some time with my Mrs. :) I finally got so far financially ahead I could afford to quit to look for a less stressful job. That said, I hope he's in good health and just busy. Be good to see him back, I agree.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
@DaveFan'51 people do get busy. I wasn't here much last year and this spring due to my job. Working 12 hours a day with almost an hour commute each way made for 14 hour days. Not to mention working many Saturday's and even some Sunday's at 8 hours. I had to spend some time with my Mrs. :) I finally got so far financially ahead I could afford to quit to look for a less stressful job. That said, I hope he's in good health and just busy. Be good to see him back, I agree.
Difference is people like X. No one likes your Gary Busey stunt double looking ass!!!!

Jk ofc!!! Love ya brother!!! Hoping for some peppers this year if you got any to spare!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
He's saving his participation chips for the season.

In all seriousness; we exchanged messages and he's busy right now with family.

I am pretty sure he's still a Rams fan, and with a little luck we should see him as the season draws closer.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Edit:" Why can I not edit the Title to "This" instead of "The"!!!?!

The time limit to edit posts is 60 minutes.

We have to put a limit on it, or you'll keep changing the topic :sneaky:

... I changed it for you!!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am quite sure @-X- has been playing in a band of late.
7369a5055cb79fa7f6c1b7c0f7b3e.jpg
He has his house listed for sale too. He's quite busy!
The Dude in “The Big Lebowski” and bestowed with an Oscar for his role in “Crazy Heart” and Beloved "X" on the Rams On Demand board is ready to pass the 5-bedroom, 5.5-bath house to a new owner finding a smaller place nearby.
The Dude bought the 19-acre spread in 1994 from musician Kenny Loggins, and they’re handling its sale (asking price: $29.5 million) like true Rams royalty.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The time limit to edit posts is 60 minutes.

We have to put a limit on it, or you'll keep changing the topic :sneaky:

... I changed it for you!!
Thanks for fixing the Title for me CGI! As far as my "Trouble" Changing the "Title" I tried to Change it right away but for some reason once the title is in place I never seem to be able to change it. Thanks again for the Fix!!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Difference is people like X. No one likes your Gary Busey stunt double looking ass!!!!

Jk ofc!!! Love ya brother!!! Hoping for some peppers this year if you got any to spare!!!

I highly resent that now. I more resemble a Nick Nolte stunt double. :cool:

Peppers... Meh... Been battling fungus all year. Tomatoes all dying. It's sucked. I've got my Hungarians, Caribbean Reds, and Ghosts bouncing back now. Funny it didn't effect my Reaper, Jay's Ghosts or Scorpion Butch T's. I do have a couple Hungarians that are jamming though. I got my largest Hungarian I've ever grew yesterday.

After the comment you made above, some major arse kissing is in order for peppers.. lolol

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I highly resent that now. I more resemble a Nick Nolte stunt double. :cool:

Peppers... Meh... Been battling fungus all year. Tomatoes all dying. It's sucked. I've got my Hungarians, Caribbean Reds, and Ghosts bouncing back now. Funny it didn't effect my Reaper, Jay's Ghosts or Scorpion Butch T's. I do have a couple Hungarians that are jamming though. I got my largest Hungarian I've ever grew yesterday.

After the comment you made above, some major arse kissing is in order for peppers.. lolol
Sorry to hear about the fungus, gotta be a pain in the ass.

Did I say Gary Busey? I meant a more handsome and muscular Brad Pitt in his prime!!!!

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I have no idea if that's the case here or not

But was always curious how my regulars left after the Rams moved from St Louis to LA