The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't think a Scotland - England game has ever been so insignificant. I literally couldn't care less about what happened. I am however delighted the the English cricket team knocked Australia out of the champions trophy which I'm just on my way home from now. I'm a tad tipsy like Scotsram. Enjoy your evening my friend.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I don't think a Scotland - England game has ever been so insignificant. I literally couldn't care less about what happened. I am however delighted the the English cricket team knocked Australia out of the champions trophy which I'm just on my way home from now. I'm a tad tipsy like Scotsram. Enjoy your evening my friend.

See! Means nothing to them and EVERYTHING to us. I really fucking wanted to beat you today, the least you can do is be patronising after we didn't! Your indifference stings like a soapy wank.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
It's real.....
image.jpeg

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I very much doubt it and personally I don't really want him.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Yes they might want him, but how do you know about the agreement part? Are you Karren Brady?!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Amen to that. Some Everton scout apparently said Giroud was going there, but still they seem to be buying everyone.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Hard to tell honestly. Arsenal are at the max for foreign players so one or two could be sold off. I doubt Welbeck being homegrown gets moved but Lucas Perez definitely will.

Biggest thing now for the club will be to find a CM because I doubt Corzola comes back. On is good on the right and Bellirin is good on the left.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Amen to that. Some Everton scout apparently said Giroud was going there, but still they seem to be buying everyone.
I've seen him linked if Lukaku goes to Chelsea but I'm not sure Wenger sells to a PL team.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've seen him linked if Lukaku goes to Chelsea but I'm not sure Wenger sells to a PL team.

From what I can gather Giroud wants to be a starter this season as he's worried about his place in the France squad for the Upcoming World Cup. If Wenger can't guarantee that and the player is unhappy with the situation then I think he'll sell and I think he'd sell to us as (unfortunately) we are not seen as a direct rival. Possibly the same with Everton as well. Obviously if it was a Man U, Chelsea etc then no he'd be loathed to sell to them. That said I've also heard that Lyon (where he is from I believe) and Marseille are interested, so maybe it's favourable for all if he heads back to Frogland for first team football.

Lots of conflicting reports though, some say he wants to stay at Arsenal, some that he'll leave but wants to stay in London, some that he wants to continue in the Premier League and some that he wants to go home to France so who knows.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Apparently Peter Odemwingie (who Dieter the Brock mentioned recently!) told Onyekuru not to sign for us. Still as you said we need players to play right now. We need two forwards, lots of rumours that Andre Gray from Burnley will be one of them and I'm ok with that.