The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah last year he refused an $800M offer I think it was. This was upped to $1.3B. He's never sold a sports team yet so doubt it happens but even if he just cedes to of the daily operations for less it's a win for the club.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
image.png

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Koscielny you complete and utter moron! What a horrible tackle way to screw your team.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Michael Oliver is a joke wow. Not sure who's worse today Arsenal or him.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Getting ready for the big match! Huddersfield Town vs Reading! Crazy amount of money on the line along with the promotion for these clubs, should be a good match.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Wenger stays! Two year deal.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I hope they finally make him sign a world class striker

What kills me is seeing guys like Dybala and Higuian in the Champions League finals with Juve when they should be in Arsenal gear

My hope is that without Champions League they can concentrate on winning the league, and will be forced to be aggressive this transfer window

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not unexpected just a bit disappointing. I would echo Dieters thoughts and add that resigning Samchez is a must and fast.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
It'll be interesting to see what the players really think. There's always an assumption that they love him. If that's true I'd expect Sanchez and Ozil to sign up soon.

The reality may be different.