The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
So my cable company shows one Scottish football match on Saturday morning while the first premiere league game is played. I really wanted to watch the Manchester Derby so I recorded Celtic vs the Rangers and just watched it. Celtic destroyed them it was a very impressive performance.

Celtic have a great manager (for this level) and have brought in young, dynamic, hungry players. The Rangers brought in old has-beens like Barton, Senderos and Krancjar. They're miles off the pace.

I'm a bit worried though, my team plays the Rangers away next week and they'll be looking for blood, we could get thumped.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What's all this "the Rangers"?? I can't stand either side, and especially dislike that I love myself prick Brendon Rogers.

As for yesterday, I'm losing the will to go over there. Poor performance on the pitch after such a bright start and fighting all around the athletics stadium. Place is a shambles.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
When old Rangers went bust they started a new company. They're technically now called 'the Rangers football club', they used to be called 'Rangers football club'.

Those of us who like taking the piss enjoy referring to them as 'the Rangers', it infuriates their fans.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Also what was the fighting about? Was it West Ham fans scrapping with each other?!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also what was the fighting about? Was it West Ham fans scrapping with each other?!

Yes and there was trouble up by the away fans as well. I spent most of the second half watching that than the football, which was maybe a blessing.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Time to take a break from the other football....

My goodness Arsenal waited a whole what 45 seconds to give up a goal to PSG? They played a good first half after the first 2 minutes defensively. So many new players added late in the transfer window unfortunately they're still getting used to one another.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
image.jpg

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We gifted that shower of shit 3 points yesterday, was pathetic.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought you supported the baggies?

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I thought you supported the baggies?

Pure nostalgia
I'm a Baggie fan cause when I went down with my injury (1993) i couldn't move for like 3 weeks and they had some fucked up channel, like channel 453 that showed old English football games -- was in there for so damn long I just watched that channel all day and might (in between the morphia). Somehow the Baggies were on quite a bit and it just stuck

Anyway, strange way to become a West Brom supporter and for pure football sake I like Arsenal a lot - over the likes of Man U and all that rubbish

But yes - Arsenal v West Brom, I'm good either way

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Also ive been pleasantly surprised Everton is doing so well. I doubt they keep it up but Leicester from last year gives me a little hope they can maybe get top 6. (y)

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Forest are out of the League Cup --- we probably had our best side in against the gunners youngsters and lost 0-4 .

That is the difference between the Championship and the big clubs of the EPL.

Granit Xhaka (£30 million summer signing for the gunners) hit a screamer to start the scoring.

£30 million !!! Our whole squad would lucky to be half that. lol.