The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like a great game - wish we had more of the championship available here in Austin
I'd love to watch Championship or Scottish Premiere. I barely even get MLS as it is and only a game or two a weekend for Liga and Bundas.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I'd love to watch Championship or Scottish Premiere. I barely even get MLS as it is and only a game or two a weekend for Liga and Bundas.

You have fine taste sir. Scottish football is English football's unsullied cousin. No money, no airs and graces, just competitive entertaining football.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
celebs-23.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Liverpool @ Tottenheim Hotshat, the perfect game for both teams to lose.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Forest beat dirty Leeds 3-1 .. and then proceed to sell young Oliver Burke (who has scored in every game this year) to a German club for an undisclosed fee ..

Been with the club since he was 8 years of age. :cry:

Wish him all the best but we have a huge problem with retaining our talent.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Gross I hate the Pats. So yeah I guess that make sense, everyone hates Man U here but me.

I would have matched West Ham up with the Browns personally.
:hiding: :fighting:

Just messing it's a good match.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That was one hell of a start to the weekend! It's always a great day when Mourhino loses :D

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Not happy with the way United played that 1st half, lazy and gave the ball up to much. Rashford should be starting, he provides more of a spark then all of the big money signings. Ibra's goal was (lucky) beautiful.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You have fine taste sir. Scottish football is English football's unsullied cousin. No money, no airs and graces, just competitive entertaining football.
So my cable company shows one Scottish football match on Saturday morning while the first premiere league game is played. I really wanted to watch the Manchester Derby so I recorded Celtic vs the Rangers and just watched it. Celtic destroyed them it was a very impressive performance.