The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

it's a horrorshow.... but moving on, how about the Negredo signing! that is huge. Had no idea why he wasn't played more at City
great move

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I got tickets for PSG v Leicester City @ Stubhub here in LA next Sat. Taking my son and a friend of his. It will be nice to see some good soccer at that pitch. Ligue 1 v Premier The 3rd and fourth best leagues in Europe

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
The Galaxy attack is eating this Portland backline up so far.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
I don't like putting all the blame on the coach but it was time for Sigi to go. He could never get the Sounders over the playoff hump and this season had been a disaster.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Dortmund takes apart Man U and PSG handles Real Madrid gonna be another great year in the top leagues

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Chelsea vs Liverpool is coming up on ESPN in a few minutes FYI.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Chelsea vs Liverpool is coming up on ESPN in a few minutes FYI.
I know my son is very bummed, He was invited to go to the game but can't make it. He is at a week long Nike Academy Soccer Camp @ CS Channel Islands poor kid looks beat when we facetime him they are drilling them pretty good and in his free time he is playing indoor.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know my son is very bummed, He was invited to go to the game but can't make it. He is at a week long Nike Academy Soccer Camp @ CS Channel Islands poor kid looks beat when we facetime him they are drilling them pretty good and in his free time he is playing indoor.
Awesome for him playing there! The game was meh, sorry to Liverpool fans they looked bad. Not sure how many regulars played but they looked very lackluster.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Arsenal are killing me
Xhaka is a decent signing and so is Holding for the 2018 campaign but "Asano" is a waste and was only signed cause that's how Japanese people pronounce Arsenal - Go Asano!! :censored:
Now we need a center back AND a striker who can play this year and there is only 2 weeks left before the season starts
What's with the lowball offer to Lacazette? Why is Gazidis saying they have no money???
I can't take much more

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
We going ro PSG v Leicester city with one of his buddies on Sat ar stubhub should be a blast. I hope Di Maria plays at least half. Should be a great time. The youth here are very informed and appreciative of the International teams superior play. No Offense to the MLS it is steadily getting better but Europe is so far ahead.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pic from my new seat at the Olympic stadium if anyone is interested. Not sure about it yet that's for sure

image.jpg
View attachment 15300

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like a damned good spot to me. What don't you like about it? Or is it the new stadium you aren't sure about?

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just a lot further away. I zoomed in a bit there so maybe it looks a bit closer than it is. I've always thought the stadium is not a football stadium either, completely the wrong shape. Maybe I'll grow to like it, who knows.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
HOT DAMN! Premiere League season starts up on the same day the Rams preseason starts! Gonna be a Saturday in front of the TV watching some sports next week gents! Get time in with your ladies and make sure you're on the good list before then because all hell will break loose if not :D

Arsenal didn't go get a big striker but they added Holding for some nice depth at CB and Xhaka will be a nice addition to the midfield and pair well with Ozil and Elneny. Two youngsters have looked to be in good form in the friendlies and look to contribute nicely in Iwobi, who we saw at the end of the last season and Akpom. Can't wait! It's been too long without some quality soccer on the TV.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
The Arsenal transfer window

image.jpg

Can't quite hang with the shite coming from Wenger's mouth - the fact everyone has upgraded their strikers and Arsenal haven't is mind-blowing

Eddie Howe better run

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And the new season starts with Hull City having just advanced to the Premiere League taking down the champ!! What a match!!