The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Great second half by England to down Wales. Was hoping Wales could keep them out -- some outstanding defending but great changes by the English manager bringing on Sturridge and Vardy at half time and both of them providing goals , Sturridge's winner coming in stoppage time. Thought the referee was magnificent, let the game flow and didn't fall for any acting. And the linesman not to call offside when Vardy scored was an outstanding get.

Hopefully Wales can beat Russia in their next outing and make it through to the next round.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Chile is just abusing Mexico now wow this is almost sad if it wasn't so much fun to watch.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
So I've been in France for the last few days for the Euros and went to the first of my 4 games yesterday. Thought I'd share some pics with you guys from the Stade Velodrome from the Iceland vs Hungary game.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Here for another week and a bit so I'll share more photos as I take them.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Outstanding! Enjoy those games I'm so jealous I don't live closer to these games. I've always said I'm such a fan I was born on the wrong continent.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Outstanding! Enjoy those games I'm so jealous I don't live closer to these games. I've always said I'm such a fan I was born on the wrong continent.

I say the same because of my NFL love! The London NFL games are a god send. European leagues will start to do the same with soccer in the States soon I'm sure.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
While watching England today I kept thinking to myself is LVG secretly coaching this team?? Ok that might be a little harsh but dang you're dominating the game go for the win.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
A few more:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I'm going up to Lille for the Ireland vs Italy game tomorrow (very excited for this one), so I'll have some more pics then.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Almost game time so nervous. No idea what to expect from USA but at the very least I hope everyone says damn that was a great game when the final whistle blows.