The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Man I fucking hate Wales. Supporting England though. What the fuck is Hodgson doing? He needs to play two up front and get Rooney to fuck

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hate Wales but support England? I'm shocked! I'm struggling to muster any enthusiasm for England, Woy has ruined it. Our boys seem to be getting battered off the pitch as well. Embarrassing the behaviour as usual.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Hate Wales but support England? I'm shocked! I'm struggling to muster any enthusiasm for England, Woy has ruined it. Our boys seem to be getting battered off the pitch as well. Embarrassing the behaviour as usual.

Yeah I'm not a typical Jock. I really hate Ireland and Northern Ireland too. That's pure jealousy, our team is as good as any of those three but they got the job done and we didn't.

As far as England goes, it would be totally hypocritical of me to watch and enjoy those lads in the premier league every week but then suddenly hate them when they pull on an England shirt.

The issue jocks have with England is your media more than anything else. Hype everything, totally over-critical when it goes wrong and always think they know best. They need to fuck off. The team themselves are totally inoffensive.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Sare yin.

Sterling needs to get to fuck. Most overrated footballer I've ever seen.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Vintage England that, and any team with 5 spurs players is massively offensive trust me!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Wood has promise, I like the mix of experience and youth to pay off for the Yanks, but don't see them getting much beyond the quarters if they can manage another win.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wood has promise, I like the mix of experience and youth to pay off for the Yanks, but don't see them getting much beyond the quarters if they can manage another win.
Should be interesting we will get either the loser of Peru vs Brazil or Ecuador. Two very tough matchups.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Should be interesting we will get either the loser of Peru vs Brazil or Ecuador. Two very tough matchups.
Agreed @OldSchool, I think the Brazil Peru game yields a winner leaving us playing Ecuador who should handle Haiti.
Just a hunch though.
To me it appears like we need to keep our shape and spacing and do a better job with the build up.
Our passing up front could be a little sharper also, more purpose but what do I know.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Bad break for Brazil but it lays even more credence to the adage, leave the refs out of the result.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
First premier league game of the season if anyone is interested? Some pretty (big) tasty games there.

image.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So Hull City, Burnley and Middlesborough won advancement? Welcome to the show I look forward to learning your teams. It's one thing I really enjoy with the Premiere League the new teams each year and seeing new players.