The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Arsenal complete the signing of Xhaka for a reported £23.2 million. Also appear to be pushing hard to take Kante away from LC after he turned down their offer. PSG and Man U also pushing for Kante.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Arsenal complete the signing of Xhaka for a reported £23.2 million. Also appear to be pushing hard to take Kante away from LC after he turned down their offer. PSG and Man U also pushing for Kante.

Thanks for the update Old School - I've been in frickin' Peru for the last week - maybe I should leave for the third world more often!!!!
Great signing - now bring me Morata!!!!!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks for the update Old School - I've been in frickin' Peru for the last week - maybe I should leave for the third world more often!!!!
Great signing - now bring me Morata!!!!!!
Enjoy Peru! Rumor on Morata is they're waiting on Real to buy him back with their 25 million clause then sell him for a profit to Arsenal.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought about this comment as I was reading speculation that Arsenal were bidding on him as a report they were bidding on a mystery center forward. I'd read they were after Alvaro Morata but who knows what's real this time of year.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hey all you guys who are familiar with Adrian Heath...

Did you know that his son Harrison Heath plays for his Dad here in Orlando. Due to suspensions and Kaka missing a game for Brazilian OTAs (he's like the last guy on the bench for them btw... not even gonna play...but obviously OTAs are more important than a game :mad:)... Harrison played yesterday.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey all you guys who are familiar with Adrian Heath...

Did you know that his son Harrison Heath plays for his Dad here in Orlando. Due to suspensions and Kaka missing a game for Brazilian OTAs (he's like the last guy on the bench for them btw... not even gonna play...but obviously OTAs are more important than a game :mad:)... Harrison played yesterday.

I actually watched the game, as there was nothing else on and it was a bank holiday yesterday. I didn't know that was his son until the commentator said so. Great comeback by Orlando, David Villa's penalty miss was quite amusing I must admit.

I don't know what OTA's are though, I guess you mean he is with the national team. Isn't there a Copa America coming up?

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
City are back, City are back woooah woooah

Yeah the media were all over Sheffield Wednesday at the weekend but it was Hull City who proved themselves the better team and fully deserving promotion back to the Premier League at the first attempt.

Congrats also to Michael Dawson who replicates what his brother Andy achieved in 2008 in guiding Hull City through a Championship Play Off Final win at Wembley :):):):)

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I actually watched the game, as there was nothing else on and it was a bank holiday yesterday. I didn't know that was his son until the commentator said so. Great comeback by Orlando, David Villa's penalty miss was quite amusing I must admit.

I don't know what OTA's are though, I guess you mean he is with the national team. Isn't there a Copa America coming up?

OTAs is just practice for the National team for Brasil. We talking bout Practice... not a game.

So he had to miss our game for a practice with his National team... and keep in mind, Kaka is probably never going to see the field at all during the entire Copa America. He is the last man on their 40 man team. Meanwhile, he is Orlando's,,, and the MLS's,,, most valuable and highest paid player. In case you can't tell I find that very hard to swallow lol. If he was actually going to play... fine... but he's not going to play at all.

Yeah... that Villa miss was hilarious. I hate that little fucker.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Copa America starts tonight. Not really sure what to expect from team USA but I'm excited for the tournament.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Copa America starts tonight. Not really sure what to expect from team USA but I'm excited for the tournament.
A pizza is on the way and a 12 pack is in the fridge. Gonna be watching, with this at home I'm expecting a US win we need to bring this home.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
A pizza is on the way and a 12 pack is in the fridge. Gonna be watching, with this at home I'm expecting a US win we need to bring this home.

Jealous! Have a beer for me, I'm working evenings now so I'm gonna miss most of the matches.

I see they are down 1-0 already not a great start.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Checking in on my lunch break and its 2-0!!! What's going on?
The first goal was a really nice corner kick play. The second was a very very very weak hand ball call resulting in a penalty kick. Yedlin spun his back to the guy shooting on goal and it hit his hand he wasn't even looking at the ball or tracking it. Totally incidental contact that wouldn't be called in any league. Needless to say it was a goal. This ref is pretty bad for both sides.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pulisic finally coming on I'm surprised he didn't start the 2nd half.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
The first goal was a really nice corner kick play. The second was a very very very weak hand ball call resulting in a penalty kick. Yedlin spun his back to the guy shooting on goal and it hit his hand he wasn't even looking at the ball or tracking it. Totally incidental contact that wouldn't be called in any league. Needless to say it was a goal. This ref is pretty bad for both sides.

Gross that makes me sick.