The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I get all the Premiere League live on NBC Sports channel, they also put some on nbc and USA network as well as my cable putting them on unused channels. It's nice having them all on TV. I even get a lot of la liga and the German league.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cut the chit chat, West Ham will win the FA next season you heard it here first.

Come on you Irons!!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ha ha I do hope so flv, shame they never hung on Friday night really.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That was some entertaining soccer this weekend watching a lot of the FA cup on tv. It's crazy too after watching mostly BPL and especially in Emirates Stadium how small some of the lower divisions stadiums are :)

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Soccer? BPL? What is this nonsense OldSchool son?!

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I have to travel to London on the 22nd, I hope I'm not stabbed to death by Jamaicans

Gonna try and see a match live and watch some Sweeney on local tv

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Soccer? BPL? What is this nonsense OldSchool son?!
Hey! I'm an American it's still soccer to me :p Isn't it still the Barclay's Premiere League? I think this is their last year of sponsorship isn't it?

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh it might be still sponsored by them, I don't know to be honest. What I do know is that I used to bank with them and they were shit. I left.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gigs? Well I know we are at home on the 23rd but it's Man City and will be difficult to get a ticket, especially as the games have been selling out anyway what with it being our last season at the Boleyn Ground. It is on the TV though and kicking off later so you never know.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh it might be still sponsored by them, I don't know to be honest. What I do know is that I used to bank with them and they were crap. I left.
Yeah they bought one of my credit cards from my bank and I closed it out fast and opened a new one again with my bank.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Payet and Valencia....................two great free kicks tonight. Buzzing!!