The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yup looks like they turned it on and evened it up for the year. It looks like Arsne was punting the cup and focusing on the BPL. I haven't watched the game yet but that Cech gave up 5 goals is shocking. Congrats Bayern.

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
lmao, didn't expect to win after Walcott and Ramsey's injuries. I hope you don't transition from a sore winner to a sore loser after you lose against the likes of Barça or Madrid
Probably will happen, Pep likes to attack first and keep possession of the ball on the opponents territory which leaves us vulnerable against the counter attack. Specially against good teams like Barcelona and Real Madrid.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Liverpool kicking ass with Klopp!
PULIS SAYS YOU'RE WRONG

image.jpg

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jose Mourinho given the Spanish Archer. Shame I thought he was doing well.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I second the notion for Sherwood to be put in as the next manager for Chelsea. flv is obviously a very sensible man.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I'm a huge admirer of Tactics Tim's work to date

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
My drunk chant as I watch this game:

can the love of Klopp stop stop, stupid Kopp Kopp Kopp

I'm trying to come up with a verse about Lallana, he's so good

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Still fairly new to the sport, but Leicester looks legit. That Mahrez has a real nose for goal.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Who are you a fan of? Hope you can enjoy it.

Im just enjoying the sport. I follow the USMNT more than any other. So I enjoy the teams they okay for.

I normally catch the condensed games on NBC here in the states on Saturday nights.

Ive been watching MLS too. It's cool if you don't compare it to other leagues. And those playoffs this yea were pretty awesome.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Im just enjoying the sport. I follow the USMNT more than any other. So I enjoy the teams they okay for.

I normally catch the condensed games on NBC here in the states on Saturday nights.

Ive been watching MLS too. It's cool if you don't compare it to other leagues. And those playoffs this yea were pretty awesome.

Nice. The men's team was real up and down this year and their gold cup performance was disappointing.

If you have access to the nbc sports extra app you can watch all the premier league matches live or a handful of replays.

Not judging here I'm a big mls fan. Gotta start somewhere right? The league is getting better and better. Now if the sounders could just stop choking in playoffs...