The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
An extended ban has been given to a Middlesbrough player once, in 2005 when Steve Mclaren was manager. We appealed a sending off for Jeremie Aliadiere for an incident involving Javier Mascherano against Liverpool, but the appeal was considered 'frivolous' and extended to 4 games.

IIRC, the club had appealed as they felt than the refereeing of the situation was inconsistent. Again, IIRC, Mascherano had grabbed Aliadiere by the neck and he retaliated by slapping him(how very French a reaction!). Can't really comment as it was a long time ago, and as they say; the person who retaliates is usually the one to be punished, but I assume this is the incident you're referring to.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Also, in reference to the guys who can't watch the games tonight, try living 15 minutes away from the Stadium, and still not being able to watch the match! :ROFLMAO: Sky Sports doesn't care much for the championship, so unless you're playing against a top premier league side, you have no chance of seeing the match, even via streams, unless you go.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Also, in reference to the guys who can't watch the games tonight, try living 15 minutes away from the Stadium, and still not being able to watch the match! :ROFLMAO: Sky Sports doesn't care much for the championship, so unless you're playing against a top premier league side, you have no chance of seeing the match, even via streams, unless you go.

Oh damn I'll bite my tongue then. Why don't they air the games over there?

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John

Brutal. Money talks but man is that unfair. I get why they wouldn't all be on over here but right in the home town it's not on... I'd go crazy.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Damnit! Forgot to set the tv to record Arsenals game today and the only replay this week on my cable is on a spanish language channel. Oh well I'll watch it while listening to some music.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Looks like an away trip to Old Trafford is on the cards. We have certainly had some interesting Cup draws in the past year! Liverpool, Man City, Arsenal and now Man Utd!

Looking forward to going already :D

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Gotta admit at first I was upset about United spending so much on Martial but the kid is on fire for us right now.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks for the heads up I'll see if I can find it on a feed somewhere but searching my cable box the next Arsenal show is them repeating the Chelsea game then their game on the 29th I think it is. Oh well one of life's many disappointments being a EPL fan in the USA. I'm just so glad the last few years with NBC's huge deal I can watch every game on Saturday-Monday live if I want.

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
Robert Lewandoski on roll with 10 goals in his last 3 games!
Unlike the Rams, at least Bayern never lets me down :)

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Damnit! Forgot to set the tv to record Arsenals game today and the only replay this week on my cable is on a spanish language channel. Oh well I'll watch it while listening to some music.

You got lucky... Some of us had to watch it live

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Arsenal and Chelsea both turned over on the same night............lovely job.