The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
image.jpg

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've got a terrible hangover and I had to fight off some fat bird in the pub, just as well we won otherwise I'd be pissed off. Now for a Rams win please.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Absolutely what Gabriel did warranted him being sent off. Just sucked that the refs didn't see Costa as usual or we probably play that game with a 1 man advantage not a lot of it down 2 men. Oh well go Rams :)

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
@LumberTubs

Surely you're all over the big Brum derby tomorrow tubsy??

I'm not going but I can't wait. All the Vile fans I know or have seen on Twitter are cacking themselves. They won't admit it but you can just tell.

They know they're there for the taking especially after Saturday's result against the baggies. Tactics Tim won't realise that setting his team up to attack us will play right into our hands because we're at our best when counter attacking.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tubsy I thought you'd be raiding your wardrobe and donning your finest stone island and getting yourself over there?! Tactics Tim make me chuckle, bloke hasn't got a clue. It'll be set up for Damarai Gray to run riot on the break, not that I'll see any of it as I'll be nearby in the Midlands watching West Ham at Leicester.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Tubsy I thought you'd be raiding your wardrobe and donning your finest stone island and getting yourself over there?! Tactics Tim make me chuckle, bloke hasn't got a clue. It'll be set up for Damarai Gray to run riot on the break, not that I'll see any of it as I'll be nearby in the Midlands watching West Ham at Leicester.

I had a season ticket for a number of years before child number 2 came along and my brother moved up north at around the same time so I had to give it up. But even if I did still have it, chances are I wouldn't have got a ticket thanks to the Police restrictions. I can understand why they do it but it only increases the number of Blues fans that'll find their way into the home crowd and that can only go one way.

Obviously if I did have a ticket, I'd be chavved up and spoiling for a fight.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
No coverage of the cup games here :mad: instead it's cycling and talk shows on all the "sports" channels.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member

I saw that and did I read right, I'm not up to snuff on EPL league rules, if he or Chelsea challenges it and loses then he could get more than three games?