The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
This thread should be renamed The Official Premier League Thread lol

I need Bayern to start dominating the Bundesliga already!! :seizure:

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Manchester City destroying people makes me sick

image.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My beloved Orlando City Lions are playing the at that dump known as CenturyWeakestLink field in Seadderall today.

Let's go Orlando !!!

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
My beloved Orlando City Lions are playing the at that dump known as CenturyWeakestLink field in Seadderall today.

Let's go Orlando !!!

Damn, dropping the hammer. Weakest thats funny our fan attendance is better than the whole league and ranks up there with some of the most popular teams in the world. When it comes to our teams I wish I could talk crap back but the Sounders have been on a awful run as of late. At least you guys have been just as bad. Hoping for a good match good luck to the purple wearing pansies I'm avoiding the score until late tonight cause of work.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Damn, dropping the hammer. Weakest thats funny our fan attendance is better than the whole league and ranks up there with some of the most popular teams in the world. When it comes to our teams I wish I could talk crap back but the Sounders have been on a awful run as of late. At least you guys have been just as bad. Hoping for a good match good luck to the purple wearing pansies I'm avoiding the score until late tonight cause of work.

We are getting 35k - 40k per game here in O-Town.
I would never have believed it I'm still amazed at the following. Just to have me following is a miracle. Hahahaha

KAKA

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone destroying Chelsea is good in my book. What's wrong with Manchester City Dieter?

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When I was taken to the Emirates first game of the season, two of the blokes I was with were massive Arsenal fans as you'd expect. They were desperate for Benzema to join and reckon that would be really set them up as a team. I'm not so sure personally, still think they could do with a strong holding midfielder as well.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
i think that holding midfielder is more of a possibility than a world class striker, after that horror show performance by Coquelin there is no way you go into this season with Arteta and Flamini who has no future on this team
I think your Arsenal buds are gonna be having strokes like me when Wenger comes up empty - correction - signs another 16 year old french winger

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Every match I turn to on the TV is entertaining. Just found the last 20 minutes of this Hamburg vs Stuttgart game. Stuttgart did good for about 25 minutes playing a man down. then Hamburg finally took advantage.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Can't believe United couldn't pick up the win today after dominating most of the game today. Heck lucky they didn't lose it there in the last few minutes.

How about Bournemouth/ West Ham, crazy game.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ManU should have won that game, they had what 75% control in the 2nd half? But yes they could have lost as easily as won a 1-0 game. It might be just me but even with that control Rooney wasn't a big factor in the game, I was surprised.

I'm looking for a replay of that West Ham game from what I've heard it was great.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The west ham game was fucking awful. I'm fuming at the ineptitude of my team. Nothing fucking changes.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was just about to change from the West Brom vs Chelsea game after that douche Costa scored then West Brom gets 1 back. Now I'm going to suffer through more of this hoping WBA shows up in this heavy rain.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
As an Arsenal fan I gotta say Ozil sucks - I hate you
Why isn't Walcott and Chamberlain starting !!!!!!!