The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
I worry about the playoffs. We'll obviously go in as the favourites, and rightly so, but I worry about our performances in 'must win' games. The 0-2 at Watford and 0-3 at Bournemouth spring to mind

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Reid signed a new contract flv.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Congratulations to Bournemouth on their promotion to the premier league and on winning the title. They were the best team over the entirety of the season and deserve it.

Hopefully the Boro can join them there in a few weeks time!

Also, Newcastle=LOL!!!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Manuel Neuer is the best player in the world. There, I said it.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Who am I kidding. It's still Messi.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
I got the best news ever today Man U is playing in Seattle this summer and my Grandpa bought us tickets as a gift.

Limey

Rookie
I only just found this thread. I'm a Liverpool fan (season ticket holder, though not on the Kop). Am feeling pretty down about how this season has gone - before the home defeat to Man Utd, I really thought we were going to make it into the top 4, but the wheels came off after that game. Stevie G has been a great player for us, but his silly sending off in that game took away any chance we had of coming back. It's a real shame (IMHO) that after a fantastic career where at times he single handedly kept us remotely relevant, he had a hand (or foot) in the costly defeats that messed up his last 2 seasons with the club. Best of luck to him with the Galaxy, though.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
I only just found this thread. I'm a Liverpool fan (season ticket holder, though not on the Kop). Am feeling pretty down about how this season has gone - before the home defeat to Man Utd, I really thought we were going to make it into the top 4, but the wheels came off after that game. Stevie G has been a great player for us, but his silly sending off in that game took away any chance we had of coming back. It's a real shame (IMHO) that after a fantastic career where at times he single handedly kept us remotely relevant, he had a hand (or foot) in the costly defeats that messed up his last 2 seasons with the club. Best of luck to him with the Galaxy, though.

Welcome! United fan here, that was defiantly surprising he acted like that. Like that he is coming to the MLS but the galaxy is one of my team's big rivals so hope he flops :) Wish you guys would have beat Chelsea today.

Limey

Rookie
Welcome! United fan here, that was defiantly surprising he acted like that. Like that he is coming to the MLS but the galaxy is one of my team's big rivals so hope he flops :) Wish you guys would have beat Chelsea today.
Normally a draw there would have been a good result, but we needed a win to keep a tiny bit of pressure on your lot. Oh well, there is always next year!

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler

Good to have another LFC/Rams fan on here, not too many of us around!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Welcome Limey! Look forward to your input on both realfootball and yank football topics!

Limey

Rookie
When they played at Anfield last week, we were all surprised at how little heart they showed. Sounds like yesterday was similar, only they were facing a team with a striker.