The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i enjoy the underdogs. had lots of fun this week in FA Cup in the Premier League.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Surely you've got to be all over that? I've never been to the Hawthorns so I'm bang up for going.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Damn right. Delighted with the draw, playing Liverpool, City and Arsenal away in the same season is great experience for the lads, for when we (hopefully) play them in the league next year.
Only issue is the ticket prices. Obviously not sure what they will be yet but Arsenal have a reputation for rediculous ticket prices, that and the £100+ you're looking at for trains etc. It's a stretch on a students income :p I'll almost certainly go though, won't be able to help myself when it comes down to it.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You might get lucky with the ticket price as it's the cup. I know it's really expensive at Arsenal but I think they have a category system so this might be the lowest band, that's not me being cheeky by the way. Should get a massive allocation as well. Do you have a student train card?

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Fair point. I had considered that. Will just have to see what it's like when the prices are announced. Anything from £20-£35 should be do-able.
With it being a 60,000 seater, we are supposed to get 15%, so 9000. Would be excellent if we did, because we would sell that many.
I don't have a student railcard either, no. I rarely use the train so I never saw the point. I drive so that's how I usually get to games, but I would want to have a few beers while down there so wouldn't really want to drive. Might have to get on one of the coaches, as they're only about £30 usually.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Coach is a bit naff but if it's cheaper then maybe worth doing. Your game will definitely be on the TV, just hope for you it isn't at a dodgy time.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Come on Callum!!!

image.jpg

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We've been given 5.5k tickets for West Brom at £20 a go. I booked the train for £19. What a bargain (if we win). The game is Saturday at 12.45 on BT Sport. I see your game is on the Sunday at 4pm Simmers, any news on ticket prices/allocation?

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
We've been given 5.5k tickets for West Brom at £20 a go. I booked the train for £19. What a bargain (if we win). The game is Saturday at 12.45 on BT Sport. I see your game is on the Sunday at 4pm Simmers, any news on ticket prices/allocation?
That's a good price, similar to what I paid for City. Nothing's been announced for ours yet other than the date/time and that its live in BT sport. Fingers crossed (y)

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nice one Simmers son, although you should pay top dollar as you get a day out in the big smoke! ;)

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Simmers.......if I'm going to WBA, you have to go to Arsenal. I demand you get yourself down there!

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Not the most attractive win you'll see this season, but another 3 points in the bag. Makes us the only team to beat Brentford away from home this season.

Good luck to the rest of you in the afternoon games lads.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Well crap I forgot to set my alarm to get up and watch the matches. Happy with my results though Man. U pick up 3 points!

Side note people on here have joked about a sink hole destroying the super bowl teams, I kinda hope it happens during this Chelsea vs Man. City match