The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John

That was something else!! I've never seen penalties go until the keepers shot. Game was so good I can't even be made my team lost.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
To all you soccer fans in the US:

Fox Sports 2, tomorrow at 10am eastern time. You can watch my Birmingham City in glorious HD against our local rivals West Bromwich Albion in the fourth round of the FA Cup. I'm talking local by English standards i.e a few miles.

In terms of local rivalries this one is actually fairly good natured. On my own list of hated rivals, West Brom come way behind Randy Lerner's Aston V***a (surely everybody hates them don't they?) whose fans are the most deluded bunch of moronic f**kwits one could possibly have the misfortune of meeting.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Or alternatively, if you're up for streaming a game online, you could watch the Mighty Boro take on Man City at 10am ET. I'll be there along with 5,499 other away fans.
8-1, that's all I'm saying...

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Cambridge Utd - 0
Manchester Utd - 0

Morse approves

Jaguar-Mk2-Inspector-Morse-600x372.jpg

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
To all you soccer fans in the US:

Fox Sports 2, tomorrow at 10am eastern time. You can watch my Birmingham City in glorious HD against our local rivals West Bromwich Albion in the fourth round of the FA Cup. I'm talking local by English standards i.e a few miles.

In terms of local rivalries this one is actually fairly good natured. On my own list of hated rivals, West Brom come way behind Randy Lerner's Aston V***a (surely everybody hates them don't they?) whose fans are the most deluded bunch of moronic f**kwits one could possibly have the misfortune of meeting.

GEARING UP NOW TUBS!!!

photo-56 copy.jpg

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was going to go but I kindly gave my tickets away. Sort of person I am!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 171

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
@Dieter the Brock That's really random! What made you choose the baggies?

In another life I was Tony Brown
I had a really bad accident in '94 and was in hospital for weeks and hate commercials so in between the morphine is watch the tv and started watching cable feeds from English soccer and say the Baggies and for some reason ever since then
I loved Steve Clarke but am more excited for Pulis!!

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Or alternatively, if you're up for streaming a game online, you could watch the Mighty Boro take on Man City at 10am ET. I'll be there along with 5,499 other away fans.
8-1, that's all I'm saying...
Did anyone watch? Would probably have been worth it. I'm fucking buzzing!!!

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Did anyone watch? Would probably have been worth it. I'm freaking buzzing!!!

Some mental results today. If I were a fan of a premier league side (West Brom for example @Dieter the Brock (n)) I'd be wanting my team to take the cup very seriously this year because it's rare that so many top sides go out in one round.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How come you didn't go? You catch that 2nd leg against Everton? Crazy match.

It's on the TV over here and I'm just being lazy. I sorted out someone else who was desperate to go, so it was a good deed! I did see the replay against Everton, wasn't great for the old ticker I must admit.

Anyway some great results today and as tubs said it's all up for grabs so teams should be taking it seriously. Massive shout out to @jsimcox.........what a result for the smoggies. I had a feeling they might get something, but was thinking more a draw. Fantastic result enjoy it!

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
It's on the TV over here and I'm just being lazy. I sorted out someone else who was desperate to go, so it was a good deed! I did see the replay against Everton, wasn't great for the old ticker I must admit.

Anyway some great results today and as tubs said it's all up for grabs so teams should be taking it seriously. Massive shout out to @jsimcox.........what a result for the smoggies. I had a feeling they might get something, but was thinking more a draw. Fantastic result enjoy it!
Thanks man, believe me when I say, plenty of drinks have went down this evening. I went into the game with next to nothing in terms of expectations. I think I'm still a little bit shocked lol. Not going to forget today for a long time.