The Official Rams vs. Seahawks Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Quick shout out to Aaron Donald. Not many players on that field were better than him today.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Let's go beat KC. Then at 3-4... we might start to play with a little swagger.

One game at a time.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
yeah buddy! i'll take it!

its-a-celebration-bitches.jpg
Looks like J.Jenkins

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
(in my best Get Smart Don Adams Voice) Would you believe the Rams beat the Seahawks today in a stunning upset? How about the Rams also have 3 sacks and around 7 QB hits? How about a fake punt deep in their own side of the field with only a few minutes left and a 2 point lead? Sorry about that Chief!

DeaconJ

Rookie
Absolutely perfect game from Specials Teams and the D finally came to play. Loved it!

AZRamsFan93

I am very, very happy the Rams pulled out that big win over the defending champions! Bold coaching, tough defense, and efficient offense. A big step in the right direction.

Philly5

Rookie
Hope that was the start of a turnaround, but it will be a nice consolation prize if it costs whiny Pete and the Seahawks home field! :LOL:

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Man... I sure did miss these celebration threads as to the usual vent thread!:D

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Man... I sure did miss these celebration threads as to the usual vent thread!:D

Ive noticed the posts are much shorter in the celebration thread than the vent threads, guess it harder to type when you are enjoying a win. I love celebration threads.