The Official Rams vs. Redskins Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
D. Carr22/282549.1301-9--140.2

That's the stat line for Carr against the Whiners pass D. :LOL: Show's you how good we are. :banana:

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
We get Sam back, a couple O-linemen in the draft or free agency, and the dynasty begins.

GO RAMS!!!!

Big Willie

Starter
For the first time since I can't remember when, I have the ultimate confidence in the defense. Teams are gonna score on them, but I feel like we have players that can make a play when needed and can do something special at times. TJ, Tree, Chris, AD, Quinn, James, JJ, Barron, EJ, Brock, And Tru all making big plays, not to mention guys like Sims, and Hayes. The D is Ballin'.

Once we get the O firing on all cylinders in 2015 like the D is now, we will own the West!

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
giphy.gif

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I was extremely pleased with what transpired in the third quarter. They didn't play very soundly in the first half, and lost seven points on a missed extra point and two field goals. And the third quarter has been a bad quarter for us all season. Not today, instead they got over that hump in a big way.

First, GZ, who has missed two FG's and has to be feeling some pressure on his third attempt of the day, finally makes one. Later, we get the TD to Cook. And not long thereafter, Tavon takes the punt return to the house. When the third quarter started, the game was in doubt. The Rams responded about as good as you could want them to, and by the end of the third quarter, the only question left was whether the defense could pitch its second straight shutout.

That's what you call growing up. Really, really pleased with the way they played in the third quarter, particularly in light of the sloppiness of the first two. Well done, Rams.

Oh, and one other thing: