The Official Rams vs. Redskins Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
This team is growing up. Back to back wins and shutouts(y)

Baddell is hoping and praying we don't make the playoffs this year. Give us those damn Cheatriots again, we'll beat that ass like a damn drum.

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
I am awestruck! This team can beat anyone. It is a shame that they are 2 plays away from being a playoff squad. I love the 3 safety look, Barron is getting better every single snap. I'm sure Colt wont soon forget the buzz saw that is the Rams D anytime soon. Wow!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/12/07/rams-dominate-in-washington/

Rams dominate in Washington
Posted by Michael David Smith on December 7, 2014

tavonaustin.jpeg
AP

St. Louis isn’t going to the playoffs, but is playing good football late in the season.

Washington also isn’t going to the playoffs, and is playing some truly awful football late in the season.

The Rams went to Washington and absolutely dominated today, jumping out to an early lead and never looking back on the way to a 24-0 win. Shaun Hill had an effective and efficient game, Jared Cook caught two touchdown passes, and Tavon Austin scored on a 78-yard punt return.

The Rams’ defense has been excellent lately: The Rams also beat the Raiders 52-0 last week and held the Broncos to just seven points in Week 11. This is the kind of team no one wants to play in December.

Washington certainly looked like it didn’t want to play. Colt McCoy had a bad game, which is sure to stoke a controversy in Washington, where some fans were cheering forRobert Griffin III to enter the game. Griffin did enter the game in garbage time after McCoy took a hit and required medical attention, but by that point it was far too little, too late.

It could have been a lot worse for Washington if not for a rough game from Rams kickerGreg Zuerlein, who missed his first extra point and his first two field goal attempts. The Rams made their share of mistakes, but that didn’t matter. They were the better team today, easily.
-----------
So Colt is not the real McCoy.
---------
Someone’s getting canned after this game from the Redskins. Gruden, Haslett, Allen, or all. They won’t release RG3.right now.

But someone ought to be canned for the Redskins organization to save any face.
---------
Rams might be one of the best teams ever with a losing record.
---------
I said it before and I will say it again: Fisher is on the cusp on turning around the Rams.
--------
Back-to-back shutouts for the Rams, first time since 1945 when they were the Cleveland Rams!!
---------
Rams defense is beastly.

We need to send Quinn and Donald to the Pro Bowl.

Quinn 10.5 sacks, five forced fumbles, six pass deflections in the last eight games. He is such a monster.

And Donald has seven sacks from his DT position, as a rookie. He’s been even better against the run.
---------
Rams are a quarterback away from being a playoff team. Too bad sam bradford cant stay healthy.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Rams win.
The defense is unbelievable right now. NO ONE wants to play us right now either. Backup QB's in AZ, NY are already warming up.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Random observation but remember when we couldn't score in the third quarter? We got 18 in it today. Sign of effective adjustments? The boys came out and preformed better after half time for once.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Schotty finally figuring out how to use Tavon on reverses. was satisfying.

Tavon finally getting a Td not called back was satisfying.

Running Mason up the middle continually was annoying.

But ill take the shutout.

Blatant block in the back on that punt return. We earned a few though.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Joe Buck on National TV moments ago... "Nobody wants to play the Rams right now"

RamzFanz

Damnit
---------
I said it before and I will say it again: Fisher is on the cusp on turning around the Rams.
--------
Back-to-back shutouts for the Rams, first time since 1945 when they were the Cleveland Rams!!
---------
Rams defense is beastly.

Quinn 10.5 sacks, five forced fumbles, six pass deflections in the last eight games. He is such a monster.

And Donald has seven sacks from his DT position, as a rookie. He’s been even better against the run.
---------
Rams are a quarterback away from being a playoff team. Too bad sam bradford cant stay healthy.

THAT'S what I'm talking about! Respect!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
---------
--------
---------
Rams defense is beastly.

---------

THAT'S what I'm talking about! Respect!
A dynasty is about to start.