The Official Rams vs. Redskins Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
25iybo2.jpg

Pho Kadat

Rookie
If no one else has said it, our punter scored more points than the entire 'Skins offense.

Great work D!!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
This is something special. One game where they absoluetly had to win, and instead dominated that pathetic Washington team. I love this humiliation. The Dan Snyder hate this week is gonna be fuckin epic. You know you're pathetic when Jerry freakin Jones out owns you.

2 shutouts in a row. WOW.

Loved the garbage time sack and mediocrity when Robert Griffin III came in. How fuckin embarrassing for that team.

Maybe that Washington team can look at the Rams and see the right way to build a fuckin team. But no, probably not. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Wow this is awesome! I think this team has turned the corner. In the past they would cave after killing their drives with penalties or missed kicks. They came out the second half and continued to dominate. Can't wait for the Cards game. Good luck Mr. Stanton :LOL::p

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Shaun Hill: 16 for 22 for 213 yds, 2 td's, 0 int's and a 133.3 rating. :bow:

Defense: 7 sacks, 2 int's. :bow:

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Imagine how much we would have crushed them with a good offense. I know we say this all the time, but they're finally showing they're just a QB away.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
24-0 and it wasn't that close. Not just the missed special teams points but the Rams O took the foot of the gas the entire 4th.

Amazingly, we handed them 3 & outs over and over and the skins still couldn't draw blood against our D.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I think I would like to hear whether tose clueless Skinhead fans who thought the Rams got little out of the trade how they feel about it right now ...

TexasRam

Legend
Schotty finally figuring out how to use Tavon on reverses. was satisfying.

Tavon finally getting a Td not called back was satisfying.

Running Mason up the middle continually was annoying.

But ill take the shutout.