The official Rams season prediction thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

How many wins will the Rams have this year

• 5 or fewer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6-7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8-9

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • 10-11

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • 12+

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters

Lesson

Oh, really?
I am not good at making predictions. I think we'll know more about this team after the first four games and how it performs if any starter misses a significant amount of time.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Rabid Ram said:
biggame1190 said:
9-11. No pun haha.
Thats 20 games total. Im guessing you are including preseason

16 regular season games.

Wild card.
Divisional.
Conference Championship
Super Bowl

However making the playoffs at 5-11 is crazy.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
I think the rookie situation is overrated as an issue. Sure, the safety position is untested, as is the RBs. But the Oline is veteran as is most of the Defense. 2 of our receivers played pretty well at the end of last season, and the TEs will be huge. Add a confident Bradford and I expect we'll win games some of us are counting as losses.

12+

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Ram Quixote said:
I think the rookie situation is overrated as an issue. Sure, the safety position is untested, as is the RBs. But the Oline is veteran as is most of the Defense. 2 of our receivers played pretty well at the end of last season, and the TEs will be huge. Add a confident Bradford and I expect we'll win games some of us are counting as losses.

12+
Love it.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Place me squarely in the 12+ category! I think a change in offensive philosophy to a more wide open scheme, a 2nd year in the same system creates a very confident SB who has his break out year and a D that could well end the season in the top 5 makes us division champs hosting a home playoff game.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Prediction?

clubber-pain.jpg

(c'mon, you knew someone was gonna do it)

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
X said:
Prediction?

clubber-pain.jpg

We leave that stuff to you. I'm in the 8-9 win category. Less than 8 is a disappointment and more than 10 and I'll be thrilled. I think the real 'make-it-or-break-it' season will be next year for many players, coaches, etc. Next year should be Playoffs or Bust.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
iBruce said:
X said:
Prediction?

clubber-pain.jpg

We leave that stuff to you. I'm in the 8-9 win category. Less than 8 is a disappointment and more than 10 and I'll be thrilled. I think the real 'make-it-or-break-it' season will be next year for many players, coaches, etc. Next year should be Playoffs or Bust.
That's a heavy cross to bear, man. But I guess I'm up to the task.

I'm in the 10-11 win category because I have faith in this coaching staff's ability to get people to play up to and above their talent levels. And there's A LOT of talent around here now. The only problems I can see that would potentially screw that prediction up, are the same ones that everyone sees. Early mistakes and miscues, (i-words), and/or a stretch of just bad luck - similar to when we had that turnover dry spell last year. Other than that, it's game-freaking-on.