The official Rams season prediction thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

How many wins will the Rams have this year

• 5 or fewer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6-7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8-9

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • 10-11

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • 12+

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I think we need one of these threads.

Me, I'm predicting about eight wins this year. Yes, the team added some playmakers, but they are young and need some time to grow. I have no doubts the direction this team is heading in will bring us to the Superbowl, but I think Bailey and Austin will be better after a year of playing. I also think Brian Quick may need one more year to blossom into what he can become. But lookout 2014, the team will dominate, I have very little doubt.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
8 or 9.

I have a feeling this is gonna be a frustratingly fun season.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
I'll go for 9 wins, Sam to have over 4000 yards and 25-30 TD's, Givens over 1000 yards, and Cook 700-800 yards and 8-10 TD's.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can we have something like a "winner" when it is all said and done just for fun? Closest prediction is king of the Rams Nation for 1 day!
How about point total for the season as the tie breaker?
Any thoughts?
9 Wins and 384 total points is my guess.
I'll go for anything you guys/gals want to. Thx!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
JMO but the choices should have been
1-4
5-8
9-12
13-16
I went with 10-11,just seems to me all the choices should have had equal size ranges instead of the extremes having five game ranges and the three middles just two

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Nine wins and a playoff upset just enough to make everybody nervous. Add a LG and FS next year and the Hawks & 49ers will be dust in the wind.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Hmm...I predicted twelve wins. Call me crazy, but given good health (which I think can happen), this team could really shock some people.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
The schedule is so tough. I have no idea what's going to happen. The offense has to get rolling and find their identity fast or we could be in for a long year.

Right now though? I'm focused on one thing, and one thing only. September 8th.

In El Peces we trust.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
I have us at 9 wins right now. A lot can change between now and the season though. Namely injuries. Like currently I have us with a L against NOLA but if something were to happen to Drew Brees, that would be another W.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Username said:
The schedule is so tough. I have no idea what's going to happen. The offense has to get rolling and find their identity fast or we could be in for a long year.

Right now though? I'm focused on one thing, and one thing only. September 8th.

In El Peces we trust.

I pretty much am right there with ya. I've said the D will have to carry the teams early on while the O gets in synch. And with this schedule 7-9 wins is pretty good. Last years team might win 5 or 6 against this schedule so I look at it as significant improvement. My usual disclaimer.....the ball is a funny shape and takes funny bounces.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
A has been my prediction every year, 16 wins, and nothing will change my mind except a loss.

GO RAMS!!!!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Angry Ram said:
8 or 9.

I have a feeling this is gonna be a frustratingly fun season.
Nice way to put it. I'm seeing 9-7 and another near miss of a wildcard. It will be a good season though,we'll improve offensively,defensively and on STeams. I look for a season of "only if we could've beaten X team" or "Damn,we should've taken that game."

I'm encouraged,and i think the Rams will be encouraged too when its all said and done this season. Rams will officially be back on the map of a team to be reckoned with on Sundays. :cool:

The Rams will truly arrive in 2014. Look out NFL. :sly:

tbux

Rookie
My heart says 10 wins- but if I being impartial it is probably 9. I think our floor is 7 wins. I see us surprising many but just too much youth to be consistent. Our D is going to be special. The O will be significantly better- we simply have to avoid injuries and turning the ball over too much- we do that- watch out. low end 7 - high end 12. Im betting 9 wins but we could get 10 if a few bounces go our way- just such a tough division and schedule.

For the record I bet a lot of money on the over 7 1/2 wins. Love the bet- and once they put up individual stats- I am betting the over on Sam numbers which I suspect will be about 3800 yds and 23 tds ish- Im betting over on both. I really think he goes for 4200 + and 27-33 tds and 63%.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I'm hoping for 10 - 11, but would be happy with anything over 8 with our young team, and one of the leagues toughest--again schedules.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i homered in 10 to 11 wins.

the rams d will be doing some damage this season. i'd be really down if the rams offense can't average 23+ points per game. get to 23 points and the rams d will ensure 11 wins minimum.

fearsomefour

Legend
8-8. Wish I could give a higher number and I hope I am wrong. A lot of change and a lot of young pieces to get working together....next year, big run, this year I think an up and down year.