The Official 2016 NFL Pro Bowl Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Team Rice (white):
Johnny Hekker and Aaron Donald

Team Irvin (grey):
Todd Gurley

Anyone watching?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I'm watching. good opening TD drive.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Waiting for Gurley. . . Donald stuff the gap on a run and free'd up a tackle for another player - that's all I've seen.

jap

Legend
It seems so awkward to have the Gurley Man playing against his regular teammates. At least we getting more of a glimpse of TGII the receiver.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
The Todd!!! Love seeing him run. He's a great receiver. I wish we used him more. Oh, and Russell Wilson would take this team to the playoffs every year. I hate saying it. And it makes me wanna puke. But he's really good.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
It seems so awkward to have the Gurley Man playing against his regular teammates. At least we getting more of a glimpse of TGII the receiver.

It's more awkward seeing Gurley catching a TD pass from Wilson.

jap

Legend
The Todd!!! Love seeing him run. He's a great receiver. I wish we used him more. Oh, and Russell Wilson would take this team to the playoffs every year. I hate saying it. And it makes me wanna puke. But he's really good.

Hell, yeah! Little Wussell can ball!!!!

jap

Legend
Johnny: ""Everybody's gotta see who the best passer on the Horns currently is!!!"

jjab360

Legend
Gurley catching a TD from Wilson, Hekker throwing a first down fake punt to Tyler Lockett... I have no idea how to feel about this game lol

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Didn't get to watch much of the game! BUT I did see Sherman of the 'Hags trying to act Like a Running Back and bet nailed for a 20+ yard lose by another 'Hag playing for the other Team!
Too much talking while the game was going on for me! Stopped watching!!