The Offensive Line

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
blackbart with a silent prayer:
Really glad that is an option for them now. Guess we'll have to wait for camp to get here and see where he is and who we have picked up, they have to have a contingency plan.

You'd hope that would be the case. On the other hand, I felt he went in to last season on a wing and a prayer.

Then again you can only do so much per offseason.

Alan

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cory with somewhat convoluted logic:
The thinking is that if Cedric went back to a&m for another year he could potentially be a top 5 pick in next years class. So in essence we are getting two top picks.

If that's the thinking then why wouldn't the other teams think that and draft him before #13?

Cory

UDFA
If that's the thinking then why wouldn't the other teams think that and draft him before #13?

Just because Rams management feels one one doesn't mean that someone else's does. I have no idea how the tackles are ranked this year. Where was Matthews expected to go in the draft last year before he decided to stay? Things I have read said he improved his stock this year but idk by how much.