The offense and Schotty finished a game!... well kinda yea!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

(read post) With new weapons coming is Schotty the man to take the offense to the next level in 2015

• Still have some faith to stick it out one more year

• Too late lost my faith, need new blood next year

• Too early, finish out the season first

Results are only viewable after voting.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
That's the thing about Schotty, he needs a good run game to make the offense at least respectable. Take that away and expect disaster to roll out. Once we have a potent passer under center whether it's Bradford or a rookie, I hope this offense is well-rounded in both passing and running.

So does Peyton. I bet he was jelly of Tom Brady's run game last night.

Alan

Legend
blackbart mentioning my one reservation:
I'm on board with keeping him around. Reason being I don't want to rebuild for another 2 or 3 years.
Aye, there's the rub.
For in that change of OCs what perils may come,
When we have shuffled off this loser and must begin again,
Must give us pause.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I am no huge fan of Schotty's but I want to see what we do the rest of the year. A little better execution and better blocking up front and IMO we win most of our games this year. Also, a little better execution on defense and we would have won many of those games even with that offense. So while I would say wait until the season is over, I am leaning toward keeping this whole thing together as I think very good things are about to happen.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I think the biggest difference against the Broncos was obvious, fellas.

It was Hill vs Davis as our starting QB.

Seeing and hitting receivers that Davis was missing.
Minimizing sacks.
Zero turnovers.
Kept drives alive.
Hit some deep passes.
His passing threat and the score kept our clock eating running game effective.
Kept getting points in the 3rd and 4th quarters.
His 35:50 TOP kept our D fresh and Peyton off the field.

And on and on...

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I think the biggest difference against the Broncos was obvious, fellas.

It was Hill vs Davis as our starting QB.

Seeing and hitting receivers that Davis was missing.
Minimizing sacks.
Zero turnovers.
Kept drives alive.
Hit some deep passes.
His passing threat and the score kept our clock eating running game effective.
Kept getting points in the 3rd and 4th quarters.
His 35:50 TOP kept our D fresh and Peyton off the field.

And on and on...
I'm glad that he played well.

I'm going to wait and see what happens before declaring him the man just yet though.

And either way, I'm going to be looking at getting Bradford back AND drafting a QB high (but not round 1) next year.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
On the last two or three possessions the Rams just ran the ball. I understand the idea was to eat up clock and not risk a turnover but damn can't they get a little creative with the runs? The Broncos knew what was coming and the Rams couldn't get any first downs.

I am loving Masons running but towards the end, with a lead they should be warming up Stacy if they are just going to pound the ball. The Denver D was probably tired and Stacy does not go down easy on runs up the gut. I first down or two could have been huge in relieving the stress of giving Manning the ball back in crunch time.