The O-line....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Coaching doesn't prevent the two fumbles which led to touchdowns. We cut that crap out and we win by a td and two point conversion. And with a win none of these coaching questions would be posed.
What about the play calls that caused the hits that caused the fumbles? What about starting the player that missed the blocks, that caused the hits that caused the fumble....Granted one fumble by Austin he may have held the ball too long...I can't remember that play so I can't be certain. One fumble, the one where Long's man immediately hit Davis, was caused by the pressure & missed block, by JAKE LONG. Who compounded the problem by failing to cover a fumble in his hands....Still, seems like the first half there was a free rusher on every play, why not run the ball, call some screens, chew some ass, replace some players, MAKE SOME DAMN ADJUSTMENTS!!!!!!
Wells has been finished as a productive player. He is barely adequate. I have seen this for 2 1/2 seasons. He can't miss practices and be ready week one. Joseph is clearly a terrible pick up...Why good guards weren't drafted in the 3rd round in beyond me...Still SMDH over those brain farts....Jake Long....supposedly he's doing ok...All I see is a guy that can't handle a quick, speed rusher from time to time. He needs help then, on almost every snap where we pass, until the guy slows down, definitely early in the game. Send a back or a TE to help him out. And, put G-Rob at his spot, LT ASAP. And cut his ass...Never have I seen a staff want older players to work out so bad that they hamstring the entire team by forcing them to play...The days of George Allen are over...Jake Long will get Austin hurt too, by continually missing blocks on arguably the most athletic player on the field and giving up kill shots....Seriously

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
i made this clear at the beginning of the season that IMO the last year O-line numbers were a fluke and they would be bad this year and not only be bad but have no depth but almost everyone else was convinced they were solid. well guess what...

MaxQ57

UDFA
This is kind of funny.

I was going to ask if anyone else thought Joseph kind of sucks.

From this thread it would appear that I am seeing correctly.

I am still looking forward to being there Monday night and doing my part by losing my voice again.

Ramathon

Think of it like this, Ramathon.

If most of the kids in Miss Jones 3rd grade class are failing their tests, do you blame all the kids?

Or do you take a hard look at Miss Jones' teaching methods?

You're seriously going to compare a class of 3rd graders to full grown men professional athletes? Seriously?

But wait, that might just be a worthy comparison...just not in the way you're using it.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay

Good job Davin.

EDIT: Looking back at it, it's not really a bad play, Joseph probably did the right thing. Scott Wells though..

Last edited: