The O Line Appreciation Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Lesson

Oh, really?
I believe one of the greater questions for this Rams team heading into the season was the performance of the OL. So far, I have to say it has been one of the Rams best surprises so far.

I'm not saying that the Rams have the most amazing OL, however, I do think that the OL has been adequate considering the circumstances. Wells being out, Turner going from LG to C, Ojinnaka playing LG because Rok went on IR and Turner moved to C, Saffold out due to injury, Hunter stepping in, Barksdale filling in for Hunter and Smith starting etc.

The OL has some weaknesses, sure. In my mind, I think Barry Richardson has been a decent RT and I was happily surprised to see Shelley Smith and Barksdale perform how they did today. In fact, I was really pleased with Smith's performance. So much that I think he has earned a shot at starting next week.

superfan24

Starter
Very impressed by Barksdale today. Smith stepped up as well.
There will be quality depth when Saffold and Wells come back. Turner has been excellent and I look him to scoot over to LG.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Agreed, this OL is not going to the pro bowl but playing pretty darn good considering. Coaches have to get some big time kudos!!! :clap: