The non-Rams free agents signed thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler

giphy.gif

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's really freaked up what's happening to Eric Reid. He's a Pro Bowl caliber safety who can play either safety spot. It's too bad we don't have a need. I'd be pounding the table for us to sign him. He's a great fit for Wade's scheme. If that guy can't get a decent offer, it'll make me rethink my NFL allegiances.

He knew the deal. Don't mix sports and politics.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whether he knew the deal or not is irrelevant to me.

I don't understand how this changes your view on the owners. We all know what kind of people they are just by seeing how the league works.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't understand how this changes your view on the owners. We all know what kind of people they are just by seeing how the league works.

There are a lot of decisions that I could understand from a business perspective. I could understand not signing Kaepernick from a business perspective. From a football and business perspective, there's no justification to refusing to sign Reid. What they're doing is wrong. It's payback. I won't support them if they choose to carry themselves in that manner.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's interesting considering the reputation he has around here how EJ Gaines has gotten absolutely zero play. I've yet to see a single rumor or report that he's even visiting anybody.

nighttrain

Legend
i saw some props for him, but i cant remember where. He played solid for the Bills, maybe staying there?
train

dang

Legend
It seems Safety signings haven't hit the FA Frenzy yet other than Honey Badger. Reid should see action once it hits.