The NFL's most overrated players

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Angry Ram said:
A55VA6 said:
Romo is extremely talented.. but makes the most terrible decisions at times. Without the bad decisions, he's one of the best.

Brett Favre did too. Except he's heralded as one of the greatest to ever play. Not disagreeing with that statement, but I think it's pretty hypocritical when people rag on Tony for his INTs while Brett did it his entire career.

I've said this before, I think Tony Romo has matured a lot since his Cabo vacation during the playoffs. If anything, he's underrated.

I think the reason for some ragging on Romo and not so much on Farve is that Brett has a Super Bowl ring, has played in many pro bowls, etc., etc., while Romo hasn't even gotten to the Super Bowl. If Romo ever gets to the Super Bowl, some of the criticism may go away. But until then... the jury is still out IMO. Add the fact that their fans and the media probably do plenty of comparison of him to both and Aikman and Staubach which would be useless to do because those teams were so different to the ones Romo has been on.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Selassie I said:
How is Craig Dahl not on this list ? :7up:

Now if I made this comment, I probably get smashed by the Dahl lovers out here! :shock: You know who you are. :sly:

…..

Legend
I'm not sure many people over rate Dez Bryant....no one is claiming he's the next Jerry Rice, and not many people like him all that much, but he put up 1400 yards last year. We'd certainly take that on our ball club.

Strange selection.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
LesBaker said:
I don't think Romo is under or over rated. The book on him is pretty simple and straightforward. Accurate passer that makes mistakes and doesn't have a ton around him.

The Cowboys finished 8-8 last year and he had a damn fine season. Same thing the year before. It's not Romo that is keeping that team from performing.

I'd take him right now straight up contract for contract for Bradford.
THAT was uncalled for.

I don't think Romo is over rated either, but Sam is IMO way under rated and has never had anything close to the coaching/surrounding players Romo has until last year and THEN he only had the coaching not the rest.

JMO but when the season is on the line Romo isn't as good as when he isn't thinking ALL WEEK "this is it".

I think the spotlight of OK vs. the candle light of Eastern IL makes Sam the better bet under like circumstances,besides Sam is younger.