The NFL needs to Can Bellicheat

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Does the NFL need to axe bellicheat?

• yes

Votes: 62 72.1%
  • no

Votes: 10 11.6%
  • maybe

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • other (give reason)

Votes: 6 7.0%

• Total voters

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
IMO it provides Sherman an excellent smack opportunity, but FWIW there are some Francessa to be specific who suggest BB should be DQ'd from the SB ,and NOW which would only benefit their next opponent and noot those who may have been damaged in fact during the season after all not all their wins were blowouts, they had two wins against the Jets by a TOTAL of three points and only beat the vaunted Raiders by 7

I'm not sure I'm understanding what you are getting at? Are you saying that DQing the Pats is only an advantage to the Seahawks and not teams like the Colts that were cheated out of victory? Because I think simply giving the Colts an opportunity to play in the Superbowl is an advantage to what their current situation is. Being in the game is better then being out of it right?

As far as games against the Ravens and Jets and what not, I would think it would be pretty hard to prove that the Pats have been doing this the entire season. So far the only real evidence and investigation have been connected to this one game.

cgsuddeath

Rookie
Name
cgsuddeath
FYI Rich Eisen is currently on a rant on his show about how it didn't effect the outcome and the balls were apparently reinflated in the second half where most of the scoring was done. he's also saying Blount ran the ball most the time anyways like that's an excuse. but holding onto a ball is also easier when deflated so he's just full of crap. so I guess his defense is that cheating doesn't count if your gonna win anyways. wow. so how long have they been doing this now? the investigation will be buried and over in 2 days so w/e. nothing will come of it besides a fine and draft picks at the most cus that's how freaking Goodell does crap. like a corrupt politician
Rich Eisen is a clearcut Patriot fan.He mentions Tom Brady and Bill Belicheck even when they have nothing to do with the subject.It's silly.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
FYI Rich Eisen is currently on a rant on his show about how it didn't effect the outcome and the balls were apparently reinflated in the second half where most of the scoring was done. he's also saying Blount ran the ball most the time anyways like that's an excuse. but holding onto a ball is also easier when deflated so he's just full of crap. so I guess his defense is that cheating doesn't count if your gonna win anyways. wow. so how long have they been doing this now? the investigation will be buried and over in 2 days so w/e. nothing will come of it besides a fine and draft picks at the most cus that's how freaking Goodell does crap. like a corrupt politician

Cheating is cheating, period.

If a sprinter gets roided up and wins the 100 meter dash by 15 meters, and without the roids he would have only won by by 5 meters, it's irrelevant - he still cheated.

Hell, in the Olympics, if one guy wins because everybody else fell down in the 100 meters and it's later determined that the guy who won was goosed up on roids, he's still disqualified and stripped of his medals.

Eisen's attitude is a big problem in our society, because he is justifying cheating, for which there is no justification - even if the Patriots would have won anyways.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
You don't think a wife would be at least a little more offended by the skank? I mean if you cheated with some drop dead hotty, the wife would have to be thinking, "yeah - I guess I'd do her too". Personally, I think that should force the wife to up her game. Just me? :D

Why don't you do some field research and let us know how that works out.

And let us know what it's like to own half a brewery and stuff and how you like crashing on your friends couch.

rams2050

Starter
The Colts turned in the balls to the refs during their first game against the Pats this season. Reason: thought that they were under-inflated after intercepting Brady twice.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Why don't you do some field research and let us know how that works out.

And let us know what it's like to own half a brewery and stuff and how you like crashing on your friends couch.
K - I'll have Becky work on finding me that drop dead hotty.

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
I can't believe we are having this discussion. Does integrity and sportsmanship still matter in todays NFL? If the answer is yes, than Billy and Brady need to be shown the door with extreme prejudice!

They are both multiple offenders, and they both knew about it. I hold Brady in the same light as I hold a guy like Eddie Cicotte of the Black Sox in baseball. Both of them willingly cheated and defrauded the public. Both of them have tainted their respective sports forever. There is a special place in hell for people of that ilk.

I know nothing will happen, and those two turds will continue playing by their own set of rules as long as they want. Somewhere there is a little kid though who just learned that is okay to cheat, and that should be Billy and Brady's legacy! I would not piss on either of them if they were on fire. A lifetime ban is too kind considering their body of work. They have destroyed more young minds than syphilis and Minecraft combined!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
BTW, for punishment, I think the Patriots need to be forced to hire Scott Linehan as HC, Steve Loney as OL coach, and Larry Marmie as DC.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I'm not sure I'm understanding what you are getting at? Are you saying that DQing the Pats is only an advantage to the Seahawks and not teams like the Colts that were cheated out of victory? Because I think simply giving the Colts an opportunity to play in the Superbowl is an advantage to what their current situation is. Being in the game is better then being out of it right?

As far as games against the Ravens and Jets and what not, I would think it would be pretty hard to prove that the Pats have been doing this the entire season. So far the only real evidence and investigation have been connected to this one game.
I'm saying what got the HFA for the Pats could be a result of the "practice" and while it's apparent the Pats have Indy's number they may not have beaten Denver IN Denver and that if they take action that it won't be DQing the Pats so limiting their competitive chances will be a windfall to the hawks.
FWIW anytime I catch someone cheating I never assume I caught them the first time,I'm not that lucky nor that good, and for sure it's a little late in BB's career to suddenly discover his QB of 13 years can grip the ball better when it's flat, so I don't need anything to make me believe a guy who is a serial cheater does it serially.
What a way for Goodells year to end, I'M CERTAIN WHATEVER he does is gonna get panned

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
BTW, for punishment, I think the Patriots need to be forced to hire Scott Linehan as HC, Steve Loney as OL coach, and Larry Marmie as DC.
--

Rams should be so lucky to have Scott Linehan as a O/C. Maybe he was the best Head Coach,but his track record speaks for it's self.
SHAW letting JZ have all that power was wrong.--Spags was a great D/C in New Orleans.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
--

Rams should be so lucky to have Scott Linehan as a O/C. Maybe he was the best Head Coach,but his track record speaks for it's self.
SHAW letting JZ have all that power was wrong.--Spags was a great D/C in New Orleans.