The NFL got what they wanted

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_of_Old

Harbaugh vs Harbaugh

Jerks vs the Thugs

Is the Draft on yet?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ram_of_Old said:
Is the Draft on yet?
Hop in, Marty.

lZpHNNN.jpg

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
This, no doubt, will be a tough game to watch. Only for the commercials.

7656f4a45b6e38425330c3b2b457b630.jpg

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I thought the NFL wanted Manning/Rodgers.

Well, I wanted that. :bummed:

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Angry Ram said:
I thought the NFL wanted Manning/Rodgers.

Well, I wanted that. :bummed:

That would have been something I could watch. I did not watch 5 minutes of either game this weekend, and don't expect to watch any more of the Thugbowl on Feb. 3rd.

Suggs calling the Putriots arrogant is like coal calling oil black.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I wont be watching honestly. I just don't care for either team. I want the Ravens to win only because I don't want the 49ers to.

Just don't care at all about these playoffs. It doesn't feel like any team is really that good this year. Maybe it's just me though.. The best teams aren't playing, so I don't care.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hmm.

I am alone, I guess.

The Ravens are one of my favorite AFC teams. I will easily root for them to throttle the 49'ers.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
CGI_Ram said:
Hmm.

I am alone, I guess.

The Ravens are one of my favorite AFC teams. I will easily root for them to throttle the 49'ers.

Actually I have another favorite team too...Anyone playing the San Francisco 49ers! Gentlemen this is a huge game and all Ram fans need to rally behind the Baltimore Ravens as we did the New York Football Giants when they played the Patriots in two super bowls.

The 49ers have never lost a Super Bowl and the Ravens need to take that away from them. Plus if Jim Harbaugh loses the 49ers first Super Bowl and to his older brother to boot, he might never recover and end up in an asylum which will be great for all Ram fans.

Come on everyone get behind the Ravens and make every 49er fans endure something they've never experienced...A Super Bowl loss!

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Silver linings, Rams fans.

2 years in a row we were looking at a whiner/patsies SB, and twice we dodged it. If the price is a Hairball Bowl, so be it. All that's left is for the whiners to lose to the Ray Lewis Parade.

Next year we can have a say in who gets there. Things are looking up.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
den-the-coach said:
Come on everyone get behind the Ravens and make every 49er fan endure something they've never experienced...A Super Bowl loss!
Let me hear a HELL YEAH!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Ram Quixote said:
den-the-coach said:
Come on everyone get behind the Ravens and make every 49er fan endure something they've never experienced...A Super Bowl loss!
Let me hear a HELL YEAH!

HELL YEAH!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I wonder if John will claim that Jim gave him a limp handshake after his ravens whip whiner ass in the Bowl :gay:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Selassie I said:
I wonder if John will claim that Jim gave him a limp handshake after his ravens whip whiner ass in the Bowl :gay:

:lmao:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Patriots Vs Niners would have been WAY worse, I'm happy. Ray Lewis is my favorite all time LB and I'm routing hard for the Ravens.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
CGI_Ram said:
Hmm.

I am alone, I guess.

Nope. I am a card carrying Ravens fan any time they are NOT playing the Rams. I hope they treat the whiners politely, like they would in a bar....and push their stool in.....

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Faceplant said:
CGI_Ram said:
Hmm.

I am alone, I guess.

Nope. I am a card carrying Ravens fan any time they are NOT playing the Rams. I hope they treat the whiners politely, like they would in a bar....and push their stool in.....
I_see_what_you_did_there.jpg