The Next Le'Veon Bell

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
The reason I chose that thread title, was because when Bell was coming out, he was my favourite back but I was almost afraid to admit it because he wasn't the one all the pundits were talking about. Well fuck it, gonna share my feelings after watching the backs in the combine today.

I was super impressed with Michigan RB De'Veon Smith.

View: https://youtu.be/2Nm0wImu8UM

Nevermind the shitty quality for the first 30 seconds. But look at the way he cuts like it's nothing, the broken tackles, the one in the BYU game was a beauty. Really think this kid is gonna be somebody in the NFL.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm confused. Do you just think he's going to be really good? Because I never saw a similar player to Bell when I watched Smith.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The reason I chose that thread title, was because when Bell was coming out, he was my favourite back but I was almost afraid to admit it because he wasn't the one all the pundits were talking about. Well freak it, gonna share my feelings after watching the backs in the combine today.

I was super impressed with Michigan RB De'Veon Smith.

View: https://youtu.be/2Nm0wImu8UM

Nevermind the crappy quality for the first 30 seconds. But look at the way he cuts like it's nothing, the broken tackles, the one in the BYU game was a beauty. Really think this kid is gonna be somebody in the NFL.

I was the same way with Bell. I thought he would be a first round pick easily but when nobody else did I just figured I must not know what I'm looking at.

I am not so high on Smith though. He had a monster OLine to run behind and wasn't all that impressive late in the season.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm confused. Do you just think he's going to be really good? Because I never saw a similar player to Bell when I watched Smith.

No I don't think he's comparable to Bell. Just that he's a sleeper that I really like, kind of like Bell when he was coming out.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I'm very impressed with the Michigan athletes at the combine...Some of their skill position players are top notch. Like some of the others too....And they had 2 other linemen that should be here....Impressive squad in Ann Arbor

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm very impressed with the Michigan athletes at the combine...Some of their skill position players are top notch. Like some of the others too....And they had 2 other linemen that should be here....Impressive squad in Ann Arbor

No kidding eh? Me too. I was making notes in regards to players I'd like to draft in our mock, and found myself predicting 3 Michigan guys for me. Very impressed with these kids.