The Next 4 Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
IMG_7634.png

Sylvester Stallone GIF by Warner Archive

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McVay always talks/talked about winning the quarters of the season. Take the first say 5 since we play 9 before the bye and then the last 4 before the bye. I could see 2-3 then 2-2 or 3-1 going into the bye potentially 5-4 which would be winning the first half. And that was a brutal stretch there to open the season along with the fact so many here had us only winning 5 games all season. Not bad potential there.

Haden

Kurt Warner for President
Name
Dave
I see us going into the bye 5-4. That means we beat Indy, AZ, Pitt and Green Bay. That would not be a a bad position to be in at all.

Last edited:

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't care so much about the record... I just want them to be competitive. And they have pretty much stunk for the last 6 quarters, at least as far as the offense is concerned. Hopefully they'll be close to .500 after 9 games.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The return of Krupp, a healthy Puka, and possibly a Taylor RB would make this a very winnable schedule IMO

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
McVay always talks/talked about winning the quarters of the season. Take the first say 5 since we play 9 before the bye and then the last 4 before the bye. I could see 2-3 then 2-2 or 3-1 going into the bye potentially 5-4 which would be winning the first half. And that was a brutal stretch there to open the season along with the fact so many here had us only winning 5 games all season. Not bad potential there.
Yeah if we can hit the bye at that .500 level we are gonna be in business.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
If we bounce back today and play good football, I’m calling an upset next week vs the eagles. They will look back on that game as their “stinker”.