The New Guy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ontilllit

UDFA
Name
ontilllit
Hello everyone just signed up with this board. I have read a lot of post and enjoy reading them and look forward to debates. Anyways here's what my mock off season would look like.

cuts
Cortland finnegan, kendal langford,harvey dahl,Scott wells
Resign rodger saffold, Dunbar
Free agents to acquire richie incognito,anquan bolden , mark sanchez

Draft 1a clowney 1b dennard , 2 OT, 3 safety. BPA the rest of the way

Thoughts? Or remarks?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Very interesting. Could get behind it...but who replaces Langford?

ontilllit

UDFA
Name
ontilllit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm thinking of a rotation of clowney and sims

PhxRam

Cogs make a return?

He would have fit in nicely in that Seattle fiasco.

ontilllit

UDFA
Name
ontilllit
Let's be honest he's pretty danm good. We could get him on the cheap. Plus he's not injury prone.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Cutting Langford makes no sense whatsoever. He had a good year and is a very quality starter that you'd have a difficult time replacing.

Incognito is an average talent with more baggage than Delta Airlines. There will be better options, just as there has been the entire time Richie has been in the NFL.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Welcome to the board! I, for one, am not in favor of parting with K. Langford. I think he has grown into his new role as a 4 - 3 DT nicely as this year went on. If he were willing to listen to restructuring offers I would be happy but no way I cut him.

I've seen Sanchez mentioned several time lately. For me, I just have to say "no thanks".

Love Clowney's athleticism and on the field skills but I just feel we have way too many issues on the OL and potential needs at WR to make that pick.

ontilllit

UDFA
Name
ontilllit
Yea probley right on the Langford thing . But I think rich I is above avg , yes he has baggage its nothing fish could not handle. He's better than Han Dahl and less injury prone. The line would be decent.

PhxRam

Hello everyone just signed up with this board. I have read a lot of post and enjoy reading them and look forward to debates. Anyways here's what my mock off season would look like.

cuts
Cortland finnegan, kendal langford,harvey dahl,Scott wells
Resign rodger saffold, Dunbar
Free agents to acquire richie incognito,anquan bolden , mark sanchez

Draft 1a clowney 1b dennard , 2 OT, 3 safety. BPA the rest of the way

Thoughts? Or remarks?

Btw.. Welcome to the board.

Alan

Legend
ontilllit dipping his toes in the warm water:
Hello everyone just signed up with this board. I have read a lot of post and enjoy reading them and look forward to debates.

Welcome to the ROD! :woot::bigup::woot:

bskrilla

Starter
Based on what we've seen from Kellen Clemens this year I'm not convinced I'd rather have Sanchez over Clemens. Also Langford has to stay. He was great for most of the year.

ontilllit

UDFA
Name
ontilllit
The board feels like home thank you everyone

PhxRam

Based on what we've seen from Kellen Clemens this year I'm not convinced I'd rather have Sanchez over Clemens. Also Langford has to stay. He was great for most of the year.

Not sure which way to go on this..

Basing this off what little I know about Sanchez

Offense knowledge: Tie
Mobility: Clemens?
Accuracy: Tie
Arm Strength: Sanchez?
Cost: Clemens
Playoff Experience: Sanchez

In a tight race it looks like Sanchez 3 to 2

ontilllit

UDFA
Name
ontilllit
The accuracey for Clemens is about 20yards. Sanchez I think is a bit further. Don't get me wrong I give props to Clemens.I just think Mark could carry the team a bit further .if Sam goes down again. Sometimes Clemens gives you lemons

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Count me out of the "Cut Langford Crew", I like him, he compliments Brockers imo. Hell no on the Sanchez, That dude and his hair band needs to be playing in San Fran. Everything else, i can get on board with. Clowney makes me nervous though. And i love the Bring Cogs back...Dude is a damn fine G....Also, welcome to the board man.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Welcome to the board, dude.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Welcome to ROD. I think you'll like it here. I don't post nearly as much as I'd like to but you'll find most here are up for a good constructive debate about anything rams related

Enjoy

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Welcome to the board.

I would be OK with an incentive laden contract for Cogs but he only adds to the fire when thinking about the out of control times we had in Seattle and Carolina this year. Can he keep his head???

I would pass on Clowney because I really want Matthews and Clowney quit on his team who knows if he will play in the NFL. I would keep Langford and be happy with him over Clowney.

I do like Dunbar, Boldin and Dennard

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Welcome!

Me; Cogs is in play. Why not?