The Most Unstoppable Player in Football Is About to Make His Playoff Debut

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't know how to post a story as it looks like on a website with looping video plays like you do

If you're using the Chrome browser I can walk you through it.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes, I use Google Chrome, thanks

The following works on most articles but not all. In the majority of articles you can right click the gif and it will have "copy image address." Left click that, left click the image square in the row above next to the smiley face, right click in the space next to the Image URL space and right click "paste."

In the OP article on Aaron Donald it works pretty much the same way except when you first right click the gif it doesn't show "copy image address" so left click it instead, a smaller version of the gif shows up instead. You then go through the steps listed above. And there you go.

ezgif.com_video_to_gif__86_.gif

But I'm sure either -X- or some other techie here at ROD can show you a way to do the same thing with half the steps. ;)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The following works on most articles but not all. In the majority of articles you can right click the gif and it will have "copy image address." Left click that, left click the image square in the row above next to the smiley face, right click in the space next to the Image URL space and right click "paste."

In the OP article on Aaron Donald it works pretty much the same way except when you first right click the gif it doesn't show "copy image address" so left click it instead, a smaller version of the gif shows up instead. You then go through the steps listed above. And there you go.

ezgif.com_video_to_gif__86_.gif

But I'm sure either -X- or some other techie here at ROD can show you a way to do the same thing with half the steps. ;)
Thanks man!

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
PAY THAT MAN !!!!

i certainly believe the next few games (however many we have) will go a long way to determining what the first two numbers in front of all those 0's AD gets paid a year

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
91 pressures??
8 more than an elite edge rusher like Von Miller??
Holy crap those stats are insane......
yeah, DPOY makes sense to me.

The part that doesn’t get mentioned is that he didn’t play in the first, or last games! The man is a freak.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i certainly believe the next few games (however many we have) will go a long way to determining what the first two numbers in front of all those 0's AD gets paid a year

I dunno... I think they are already well aware of approximately how much it's going to take to sign him.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Great story....
I remember that draft....and I thought he was a lil small...when he checked in at 285, I thought he lost weight for the combine....I had watched Pitt in their bowl game....think he went to the senior bowl as well and was dominant in practice...think only one guy, the guard from Duke, Thomlinson, could handle him....after this...I figured we grab a O-lineman then maybe...
The show that Donald put on at the 2014 scouting combine did more than just shape his reputation as one of the most gifted athletes to ever grace the field. It became the stuff of football folklore. “What did Aaron run in the 40 at the combine?” Ravens All-Pro guard Marshal Yanda asks. “It was crazy. At like 300 pounds, he ran like a 4.6. He’s super fast, he’s super twitchy. And he also did like over 30 reps of 225 [pounds in the bench press].”

Yanda’s recollection isn’t far off. Donald, who weighed in at 285 pounds, tore off a 4.68-second 40-yard dash, one of the best times ever recorded by a defensive tackle. He tossed up 35 reps on the bench press, placing him in the 92nd percentile at his position, and ranked among the 96th percentile in both the broad jump and three-cone drill. Donald’s display was the sort of performance that comes along once in a generation.

Many NFL athletes have physiques resembling Marvel sketches, but Donald stands out even among that crowd. Defensive tackles simply aren’t built like him. Donald looks like the Incredible Hulk, only shrunken to 6-foot-1. His traps jut off his shoulders in a manner that’s almost cartoonish. He has no body fat to be found.:yess:

“I think some guards in there try to roughhouse him, but nobody’s gonna do that in this league,” Rams defensive line coach Bill Johnson says. “I can tell you that right now. I’ve been in this league 18, 19 years, and from a physical standpoint, he’s got it all.”
I figured he was an excellent grab at 12 or 15...wherever he went....

Again....I love the combine numbers...they mean something...
Nice article, but I’m not sure why Saffold and Brown are giving tips on how to play him unless it’s misinformation somehow.
You can tell someone how to bake a turkey...doesn't mean it's gonna taste good if they try to cook one.;):cool:

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great story....
I remember that draft....and I thought he was a lil small...when he checked in at 285, I thought he lost weight for the combine....I had watched Pitt in their bowl game....think he went to the senior bowl as well and was dominant in practice...think only one guy, the guard from Duke, Thomlinson, could handle him....after this...I figured we grab a O-lineman then maybe...

I figured he was an excellent grab at 12 or 15...wherever he went....

Again....I love the combine numbers...they mean something...
You can tell someone how to bake a turkey...doesn't mean it's gonna taste good if they try to cook one.;):cool:
It is nice to know that practicing against the best makes Saffold and Brown better.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Thanks PT, I really enjoyed that. Man, AD is just a weapon!!. Every shot of him hitting someone in that post was wonderful but this one just holds something special for me. Seeing Wilson rag-dolled like that, you could just sense the disappointment in every announcer nationwide. :) The great Russell Wilson is human after all.

Just wait til he gets a chance to rag-doll Grabmypole...that's when Niner fan will go "oh shit"

And he'll do it over and over and over...

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I dunno... I think they are already well aware of approximately how much it's going to take to sign him.
I actually meant in terms of Donald and what he could command

MachS

Hall of Fame
If Gurley gets robbed of MVP they better give DPOY to Donald. If they both lose I'll be so pisseddddd...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
91 pressures??
8 more than an elite edge rusher like Von Miller??
Holy crap those stats are insane......
yeah, DPOY makes sense to me.

NFL really needs to start keeping legitimate pressures stats. They're more important in today's game than sacks.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I didn't want to say it. I'm glad you did. It's crazy that people want to get rid of the kid rather than pay him. He's a future first-ballot HOFer.

I know for me (cuz I brought up the possibility that he might not be back), I NEVER wanted to get rid of him.

I just acknowledged that due to the previous losing ways, the holdout wasn't about money, but likely a 3-year opt-out clause. That's my guess based on the patterns. I'm loving that with McVay and Wade, I think he signs as soon as the season is over and we all rejoice.

I know some disagree with spending JJ Watt money on a DT, even someone as talented as AD. Not me. He's beyond worth it.

The issue wasn't enough money, it was that AD wasn't gonna take it last year. Not straight.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
See!
John Greco can't handle Aaron Donald!

That is why we had to cut that bum.

Actually, Greco is a perfect example of why you shouldn't give up on a talented player just because he has some early injuries.

All that said?
GO RAMS!