The most pleasant surprise thru 2 games...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TShram03

UDFA
The (relatively) consistent play and growth from the WR/TE group and the defensive backs.

I'm excited by what these two groups are showing. In a pass happy NFL. On a power run team. With (now) a 3rd string QB.

Both of these groups are filled with VERY young talent too. Players that have been in the league for no more than 3 years in most cases.

On the other hand, I'd like to see more consistency and production from the two units at the LOS, where Fisher/Snead have targeted to be the core of this team.

Now, let's be frank. The standard for happiness with the WR/DB units hasn't been set very high in recent years, so perhaps that's why we're so giddy with the efforts the first two games.

When it comes to the OL -- and DL especially -- the standard has been set a little higher. I believe those two units can perform closer to that standard than they have thus far, particularly the OLine.

Great opportunity for both to get on track against the Cowboys. That front seven WILL be tested greatly by a VERY good Cowboy OLine + DeMarco Murray. And that OLine has an opportunity to gain some confidence against a defense that will never be mistaken for the Steel Curtain.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I am happy with Quicks progress this year. But when I see Sammy Watkins Wide open in Buffalo and Grob sitting on the bench, I think to myself, I could be even happier with our WRing unit if Watkins was part of it.

The DBs are playing surprisingly well. Many considered that unit to be a liability coming into this season. I did.

Ram_Fan

Rookie
Name
Ken
You know what's funny. Before the season started our front seven is supposed to be the anchor of this defense, and the secondary is the weakness. It's backwards through these past two games.

I am really happy that Quick is providing to be more consistent with his playing time. It's really nice to see guys grow into their own and excel.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Umm. I currently live in Texas and have been watching the Cowboys and I can assure you their line isn't playing anywhere near what it's supposed to be. Their d-line is below NFL average so if the Rams oline doesn't show improvement in this game things could get real ugly soon. I agree with the pleasent play of the secondary. Romo has looked off this year. The Rams can pull off an upset if the don't let Denarco kill them.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
In order of how big of a surprise to me

1 Quick
2 McCloud
3 Gaines
4 TJ McDonald

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Pettis will catch any fucking thing thrown his way... especially on 3rd Down. I can tell you" for sure" that buc fans HATE him. :ROFLMAO:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Quick is turning into a true go to receiver...I'd like to see how Bailey looks lined up opposite him. Britt obviously hasn't shown much yet. Tavon's production is pretty disappointing to me, though I don't know if that is on him or not. Pettis is a really good situational/possession guy. Givens is a disappointment after his rookie year.

There are some things to really like about or WR corps, but I'm not ready to consider it a strength of our team.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Saying you're a run first team is different than being a run first team....The offensive line has to establish itself as a dominant group before this happens...We need a better Tailback....I like Gurley

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Saying you're a run first team is different than being a run first team....The offensive line has to establish itself as a dominant group before this happens...We need a better Tailback....I like Gurley
I'd sure like to see a duo of Stacy and Mason take the field before we draft another back.

IMO, Benny Cunningham was a nice though...but through the first 2 games he looks like a typical UDFA...and last season we went through the same sort of waiting game with Stacy...I wanna see what Mason can do on game day.

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
I am happy with Quicks progress this year. But when I see Sammy Watkins Wide open in Buffalo and Grob sitting on the bench, I think to myself, I could be even happier with our WRing unit if Watkins was part of it.

The DBs are playing surprisingly well. Many considered that unit to be a liability coming into this season. I did.

Me too. I wanted Watkins. We weren't the only ones. I hope we were wrong.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Well, if we're taking this stance, I'd be much happier with Blake Bortles than I would Sammy Watkins. Especially with the way our WRs have stepped up.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Well, if we're taking this stance, I'd be much happier with Blake Bortles than I would Sammy Watkins. Especially with the way our WRs have stepped up.

I would do anything to have drafted Bortles right now. But then again, we might not have drafted Donald if we had gotten Bortles.

tahoe

Pro Bowler

Better be careful, you will be labeled a heretic for saying you want Watkins over Robinson... but I agree with you!

tahoe

Pro Bowler
I agree with you guys the wrs and secondary have been good surprises and the lines have been bad surprises.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
TJ McDonald

He's played at a probowl level thru 2 games. Dude has been outstanding.