The more I think about it. ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PreshusRoy

UDFA
In Seattle they are experiencing what the GSOT could have done for STL...

It's a Seahawk town period. . Now its understandable the Cards are King Dick in STL but ALL of this support foolishness WOULD be a non issue.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
St. Louis supports all their sports teams. All this non support is a bunch of bullshit.

jjab360

Legend
I don't understand the point you're trying to make or what it has to do with Seattle?

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
When+I+see+a+Seahawks+Fan.jpg

1c2f7eeedd78333aab2a37a281c6f75f.jpg

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
In Seattle they are experiencing what the GSOT could have done for STL...

It's a Seahawk town period. . Now its understandable the Cards are King Dick in STL but ALL of this support foolishness WOULD be a non issue.

Support is never foolish

image.jpg

All joking aside I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "could have done."

But let's say
Seattle loses and then Carrol like Vermeil "retires," and they go on to have 8 losing seasons in a row - and not just losing seasons but really bad seasons, and let's say they go on to hire the next generation of Spags, etc, how excited would the Seattle fan base be then???

There were NO Seattle seahawk fans before 2012

And as soon as they start losing it will no longer be a Seahawk town but revert to being a heroin and suicide town.... Oh and home of Mother Love Bone

image.jpg

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
St. Louis supports all their sports teams. All this non support is a bunch of bullcrap.
Agreed. They had what 12 or 13 consecutive seasons of home sellouts before 2011 or something to that effect.
Considering the dirge of success that's taken place from 07 - current, that's pretty damn impressive. People try and spin this like there are people in Missouri who aren't even aware STL has a football team. I've seen plenty of comments like "My sister lives in St. Louis and no one cares about the team." It's so foolish and ignorant, I don't even know how to respond.

Of course the Cards are king dick. But look back to 99-03 when the Rams were in 2 Super Bowls and continually in the playoffs. There was just as much blue and gold as red around the city.